Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notevenmessing

So, she hates men. Hates vegans. Hates anti vaxxers. Hates TUI. Hates her holiday. Hates having her kid with her. Hates peoples who message her. She’s just a spiteful, nasty little horror.
Causing shit for followers. Thing is, she hasn’t the humour, personality or brains to wind people up properly for followers
Sound cos they all hate her too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
I like her face on that pic she looks alright. Can’t stand the blag missoni and mis matched sliders and then just look at her arm how it goes riiiiiight in at the bottom. Get off Facetune!!!

however, how the hell did I miss this - she left Cora alone in the room?! If anyone thinks this is ok they need their fucking heads checking, she’s 5!!! Fucking 5!!!! The thought honestly turns my stomach, the amount of what ifs in that scenario are just shocking. I bet some dickheads have said “well she’s asleep and nothing happened so what’s the big deal?!”, probably what the McCanns said every night until THAT night. Fucking horrendous that. I keep saying it in my head, she fucking physically left her 5 year old child in a hotel room on her own. What. The. Fucking. Fuck.

Someone get onto to TUI and tell them to ignore the complaint about having to take Cora with her when she has a piss and tell them she was leaving her alone in her room so can’t be that bothered. Mindblown. Honest to god I’ve seen some things on this tattle but leaving your child alone in a room in a foreign country genuinely tops the fucking list.
You like her face in that pic because you can't see much of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Disillusioned

VIP Member
She is seriously comparing Cora’s kids club certificate mess up with Shamima Begum getting her British citizenship withdrawn…

26A5B786-E95D-44D3-B014-E33DB738F34A.jpeg

A new low in ignorance and first-world made up problems.

• Wow
  • Heart

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Do you know what I’ve just realised and feel free to double check this on the story highlight fuerteventura 1…

The morning when she was complaining about the wind not being refreshing, she was complaining in her gym gear. But we know there was no kids club because they cancelled it the night before and she fumed.

so…..

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

This.is.me

VIP Member
Imagine being sat next to her doing her silly reels whilst trying to sunbathe and relax 🙄
BA900F62-EB51-4D81-85D8-A66AB35CF0FF.jpeg

Can someone please point Sam in the right direction of the review so they can see the full story and her complaining about having to supervise and look after her own child

88804C93-B7A5-4118-B4D3-4F515BF55C94.jpeg

• Haha

Bonmarche

Let's play a game of all her photos when she is abroad how many times we see Cora and what book she is reading hehe 1) We won't see Cora as Dirtbag Plastic Face will DUMP her in kids club everyday and 2) Invisible Women a book about feminism!

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Putting aside her lack of interest in her beautiful daughter (well done Paul on how she's turning out, you're doing a great job)...HOW does she find the nerve to call herself a travel and food (sorry scran...) blogger!? She's literally bounced around an all inclusive in Spain like a giant angry gruffalo. Gobbing off about the cleaning and kids discos...hardly travel blogger stuff is it 🤣🤣🤣 Settle down hen and read a book would you.
wow the accuracy is immaculate

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Hello DABs, I haven't had much to say lately as I've barely kept up with her antics due to a busy month, but I've been passively reading your commentary and cringing. Short enough recap of notable Meff behaviour...
- ASAGATE
- ✨the pesto bismol & discounted days old cake cafe of dreams opens✨
- Steph booked a holiday for her and Cora but, as any Mother would, totally disregarded Cora's passport expiration and had to trapse Cora around to get an emergency appointment - full disclosure here DABs, somebody may need to correct me there, idk if that's right because I caught it secondhand over here in bits... anywhooo
- Tattle get another mention... not sure why?
- Meff redecorates, taste was forgotten.
- Meff is paid to take Cora out for the day again, to nobody's surprise she doesn't manage to dress either of them well.
- We're treated to excellent parenting once again by Merseyside's best Mother having Cora hold onto her by her top while walking through town, instead of holding her hand; so Meff can of course talk to her to herself, into her phone.
- Allegedly, Steph has big mac foof.

Other than that? She's still wearing matching mint gym sets amongst other questionable yet typical Steph attire, there's still not any sign of an area for Cora in the "garden". More hair burst ads, yet still no chance of sighting a half decent hairline near Jeff any time soon.
- Steph does not represent us.
Fabulous recap! Although not sure taste was forgotten or if it just never existed in the first place?

Shazblag

VIP Member
A friend in need is a friend indeed. When it suits and she needs something, namely someone to entertain #WheresCora. Thats even if its true.

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'm no scruff, but I always take travel wash..... I mean I can't imagine her actually washing clothes, but..... I always make sure there's an iron as well, can't bear wrinkled clothes.

B4M81

Yous need to check her latest post out cos I cannot fucking breathe
Is it the holiday clothes one? I came here to see if anyone had posted about it 😂 wtaf is that weird mouth pose she is doing man??x

• Haha

Dabbyhand

Screenshot_20210816-093925_1.jpg
just thought I'd have a gander at GB Paul's page and just clicked on a photo not far from the top. And saw Jeff posted that comment. Is it her being serious or? Like it's probably more tongue in cheek but after this bullshit on holiday about kids club and leaving her own kid at her party, Steffany isn't allowed to even utter these words. Joke or no.

Also Jeff (genuinely from a trusted source) has bad breath. Pass it on.

• Heart