Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutMeeeeeee

What the fuck is the party boob post about?! No one cares and it’d fit if you bought a proper sized bikini.
also when she was complaining about the blood on the pillow (which is rank and I would
Complain as well) can you see the state of the room behind her?! One day and it’s like a war zone.

Reactions: 8

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Cora will probably spend that holiday crying for her dad 😞
Honestly don’t know why she had a child. She just doesn’t seem to come across with any maternal instinct at all
Sounds like my childhood holidays with my mum 🤣
This is how I feel about my mum, so I know how awful it will be for Cora when she’s growing up, thankfully Paul seems to be really good and caring. My dad wasn’t either but I luckily had extended family who were so caring and made me feel wanted!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Hi this is my post you refer to I don't recall saying he met her in work. Pretty sure he didn't as he was at Uni at the time and the money he lent her was from his student loan. They used to be mates for a long time, they met in school. I'm sure if she chooses to read this she will know who it is.

He might be lying but he really doesn't have a reason to lie. He only told me cos we both read this and I knew he'd been with her. I embellished the big mac thing not him. He said a stale maccies you've left in your car to be completely accurate.

I posted it because I saw the overtly sexual behaviour and thought...slapper. I don't think its sexist either. She more or less confirmed with her own posts about socks etc.

Anyway I think the bad mum claims are just as base and more sexist. No one is a bad mum cos they have a Very account, have a terrible dress sense or shop for shoes at Wyndsfords. Yet, it paints a picture and we can make assumptions by it. She chooses to sell herself. She's a product not a person. Its fake.

Its the con and absence of any genuine bone in her body that is the issue. Not really the fact she has a smelly vag or that she's built like an Olympic weightlifter (all things she'd happily say about you if you were btw).

I know that bad things are said on here but its about as real as Scouse Bird herself.
[/QUOTE]
Well said
👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7

Cady1954

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she was cackling moronically at #WheresCora saying 'fuck off'
...Top notch parenting Jeff. Poor kid obviously told to say it then her dad tells her it's naughty. How confusing must that be 😭 can't stand hearing kids swear
If my kid cam out with that I would be mortified and certainly not laughing and posting it on the internet for everyone to see what a shit parent I was. Shes a bad biff (Ive been dying to say that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤭 )

piebarm

Totally agree. It’s one thing to comment on her actions, opinions and general shithousery but some posts have been unnecessary. And actually in a roundabout way they back up some of the points Jeff thinks she’s making in her rants. I’m sure none of us want to add fuel to her fire!
Yes, I’ve felt uncomfortable reading some of the latest posts. I agree that she is a poor mother and that her social media posts are inappropriate but the constant criticism of her appearance is a bit sly.

• Heart

StormSolitaire

DABS, I’ve found Jeff on Tripadvisor having a right old moan!

Definitely Jeff as the review mentions the cleaner turning up at 11.30pm.

She’s moaning about having to care for Cora!!
Deffo her as look at the Egypt review from 2012 on the profile, describes some man as a ‘vacuum’ er hello Claudia Winkleman, and mentions about Mexico being great.

Dabbyhand

Literally never even thought my mum could be a narcissist until recently with spotting the similarities of her and Jeff. Always thought she was bipolar or something 🤣

I read up and found this website https://www.choosingtherapy.com/narcissistic-parent/
And literally it’s like describing my life!
It's okay Brooke, it's hard to spot until its top late! At least we have each other in our shared trauma 😭🤣
These though 👀
Well-liked and/or important to others, but controlling and harsh when no one is looking'
'Makes you feel guilty by boasting about how much they have done for you'
'Harshly opinionated at home but puts up a front for people'

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Sorry it's probably been mentioned 1000 times on here but why did she get divorced from Coras dad? Did he cheat?
If you go back to the 1st thread. Apparently he was shagging the cleaner. Don’t know if that’s fact or not

Sk8rBoi

What in fucks name is that meffy take on that chemical brothers video for Let forever be about

• Haha

Craftyh

Don’t normally comment, just a lurker, but that poor kid. She’s an absolute disgraceful mum.