Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Steph is a person who goes through life feeling as though she is under attack from some party or other. Sometimes it’s men, sometimes it’s TUI, sometimes it’s strangers. She therefore is constantly feeling as though she is counterattacking and defending herself against these perceived attacks.

Fuerteventura is notoriously windy. In face she has mentioned that before herself. The likelihood is the towels have blown off having been on the beds for such a long time.

Stephs immediate assumption is “someone has thrown my towels into the pool”. She then responds from a place of counter attack throwing some probably innocent people’s towels away.

people like this will always find themselves in confrontation, because their perception is “I’m under attack”.

Professional Victim.
There’s a reason people who like surfing/windsurfing go to fuerteventura…

Reactions: 8

Pond7718

Oh my god those dresses in the reel are horrendous. What is she doing. Feel really embarrassed for her

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Completely agree in everything you've said here. It does affect you when you're older for sure, having narcissists for parents.
Literally never even thought my mum could be a narcissist until recently with spotting the similarities of her and Jeff. Always thought she was bipolar or something 🤣

I read up and found this website https://www.choosingtherapy.com/narcissistic-parent/
And literally it’s like describing my life!

StormSolitaire

Don’t judge me dabs and revoke my dab jacket but I like the clothes in the last vid and the fact she hasn’t photoshopped herself 😀

• Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
I’m all for slagging her off for being an absolute show, shit mother and having terrible dress sense, but claiming her fanny smells of a Big Mac is ridiculous. Any fella could claim any woman’s fanny stinks etc etc, there’s literally no proof and it’s just old fashioned sexism in action. Plus, this liar/fella who allegedly boffed her in the early 2000s is how old? Jeff would have been approx 15/16 in 2000 so I highly doubt she was boffing ‘some fella from work’ when she was likely in school at the time 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m all for spilling tea, but at least let it be the truth. She might have a fat fanny, but a Big Mac Muff? Who can prove it?!
Totally agree. It’s one thing to comment on her actions, opinions and general shithousery but some posts have been unnecessary. And actually in a roundabout way they back up some of the points Jeff thinks she’s making in her rants. I’m sure none of us want to add fuel to her fire!

Tomi2015

VIP Member
What is she wearing? Why does she look like me Nan in Benidorm circa 2003? And what is going on with her calves? I need answers
That’s got to one of her worse photo shop efforts yet 🤣🤣🤣

She is seriously comparing Cora’s kids club certificate mess up with Shamima Begum getting her British citizenship withdrawn…

View attachment 722382

A new low in ignorance and first-world made up problems.

She stole that meme from a comment on a post on the echo Facebook page. Or the person who posted it on Twitter. Sad sweat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mw15

Magic Life is a brand that’s been going for ever. It has always been TUI but until more recent years, was really only used by European holiday makers. You could book via Thompson’s but it wasn’t in the main brochures and it had its only separate brochure. Our first ML holiday was 15 years ago and there were 10 Brits in the whole hotel. The concept was and still is in many ways, based around active holidays. They offer lots of sport, all day. Cycling is an especially big part of it. It’s joy the place to go if you’re after a beach and flop holiday. Lots of other hotels cater far better for that.

MrsCK

She had that dress on wrong, didn’t she? And then someone from the brand messaged her and told her how to wear it properly and to stop making their clothes look unsellable so she went and changed it. That has to be what happened.
Yeah and they tried to blag it’s versatile and can be worn anyway. Howling

• Haha

Redheadsrock

I dont think he'd have made it up the "allegedly bit Dwight. Took me ages to get that out of him as well 🤣🤣. To be honest it was more her feet that bothered him. Think he's partial to Big Mac sauce.

Doesn't cut her toenails properly either. Had ingrows and sharp nails that cut him a few times during dirty dog days...
Omg as if it he feet couldn't get any worse....they pong and she has tallons for nails!!!! 😭😭😭

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to have less time online , and failing miserably as her content remains to be self centred

davidsdead

VIP Member
She’ll have done that for the benefit of some weirdo who wants to buy her knickers in a sock and underwear bundle. Plus, the only way she gets that much volume in her hair is by doing a side parting down by her ear, you can tell my the root length she has combed over
She’ll be farting in jars next

• Haha
  • Sick