Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Unbothered… of course your not, because why else would you take time out of your precious 3 hours of freedom from #WheresCora to address it. 🤣 Come on in Jeff and address the trip advisor comments. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

StormSolitaire

All this talk of food is reminding me of…………
…………
………….,,,
RICHMONDSSSSSSS
ROASTING ON A YANKEE CANDLE!

and all inclusive rectal banqueting.

• Haha

Notevenmessing

I can’t deal with this smelly fucking man head, I actually want to kick her bald, huge spotted head right in.

Honestly can’t believe how up her own tramps arse she is.

I genuinely used to like this girl, now I cannot stand her.

I’m all for being confident and loving yourself but when you think you’re superior and look down at everyone else.. nah bitch.

Scruffy, sweaty cunt 🤬

• Haha

Yerma

VIP Member
Or she’s been reading about her smelly fanny on here and had to disprove it. What a life

• Haha

Duffduff

I'm going to miss holiday Jeff, she's kept us entertained with her shit mum antics and moaning. She cannot wait to get home and ship Cora off to her dad, the most excitement she's had in a week!

• Haha

Notevenmessing

Actually appalled at the way she’s carrying on over the holiday! How many people would be delighted to be able to get away with their kids this summer and yet here she is ignoring her child and moaning none stop. Give your man head a fucking wobble and have a word with yourself Jeff!!!

Oh and did anyone else get onto that huge fuck off spot/bite on her fod?!

• Haha

Asevithankstome

Why is she talking to tui through her stories? They aren't gonna be watching them you weirdo. Also why is she using her holiday time to wait around to complain to a rep. Have your holiday, make the most of it an complain when you get home. Sitting in reception for 40 mins is on you Jeff. Anyone else see her chewing her fist an making pig noises to show her frustration? I'm just baffled by the whole thing an its got to the point now where I have no idea what she's even complaining about anymore 😭
The issue has been addressed, she has changed rooms and now has a backdrop for her snarling and hard stare poses so that should be the end of it but she just wants the drama and attention so she can say she doesn’t feel like she has had a holiday. Fucking grock.

• Haha

BillyBob25

Forever lurker but have to post after the latest from Stefanny.. I just CAN’T with 2am towelgate (wtf) but what’s really tipped me over the edge is the “anyway” dismissive cut off of poor Cora. I’m 32 and don’t think my mum has ever done that to me in my life :ROFLMAO: she is an absolute crank. My son goes on about all kinds of rubbish 24/7 and yeh, it gets a bit tiring but I’m happy to hear it ‘cos it’s stuff he’s interested in! Learn to parent you big ming

StormSolitaire

I call bullshit on the screenshotted messages about the girl taking the inside out drinks on the plane to Cyprus unless they now come in 100ml bottles 😀

• Haha

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
They offered her a room change right off the bat but she didn’t want to give up the proximity to the kids club she is a fucking lunatic

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Yes it does, would you buy it for your child? She harps on about the BoJo one in her store and show how you much you hate him by buying it and destroying it, so her daugther gets one with her own face on to smash up!
Didn’t she post a caption on the pic of the piñata WITH HER CHILDS FACE ON saying “revenge will be had” or something like that?
what the fuck was that all about?? And a few weeks later gives her (Cora) sweets with the word “Slut” all over them

• Wow
  • Sad

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
“I’m not bothered! I’m unbothered! I’m not bothered! Worry about your own kids not mine, she’s super loved, she spends most of her time with me, honest! I’m so not bothered I’ll do this rant with a chunk of food on my mouth and then post a photo on my grid with it too, I’M NOT BOTHERED!”

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I cannot believe she has written the sentence “I have to get her out the pool every time I want to go the bar” on a trip advisor review complaining there is no kids club on.

like can we all just take a moment to digest that
Fucking shocking innit. I’ve been laughing throughout the day at this whole shabang but on a serious note it’s not even funny. The AUDACITY