Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkywithopinions

Although…..a part of her target audience won’t have seen them the first time around so it’ll seem like she’s wearing something new and they’ll think she’s at the cutting edge of innovation. She can still get in the bin along with Cora’s trainers that she said she was gonna dump and then one thoughtful woman suggested she didn’t because some little girl would be grateful for them. Jeff won’t bin them cos it’ll mean taking Cora shopping for another pair and Jefferooney wouldn’t know how to start going about such a basic parenting responsibility
I genuinely wonder where she buys Coras clobber, none of it matches and it’s so higgledy piggledy. If you don’t want to put her in A Dee/Oilily etc from kid’s cavern which a lot of scouse mums do (me included to be totally honest), that’s fine, it’s silly money when you add it up and I throw my hands up to that, but why can’t you go to next or Zara for clothes that cost buttons and just pick some matching outfits and decent shoes?!

I swear she hits eBay for the Chinese imported stuff and goes to shoezone or peacocks.

Reactions: 18

HarrisonH

Jesus Christ, let people live Jeff! Just cause it went tits up for you (not surprising though) doesn’t mean every other girl has to be a bitter miserable person like you and hate men.

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Is she on for like a free upgrade or something? All the moaning she is doing. And it has only been one day. Considering she said in her story that she isn't the type to complain about stuff that's all she's done. She will have a meltdown by the end of the week if she doesn't calm her minty knickers. I find her far more infuriating than KHM 🤣🤯

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
For me it’s the overtly ‘I’m gorgeous’ thing and fishing for compliments. If she’d just work out because she wanted to and not go on about how amazing she is for doing it/ being able to run 10k/ having the best ever body/ looking unbelievable in every outfit, I imagine she’d attract more compliments. No one likes a bragger and unfortunately as we saw with Bad Man Ting, she brags and brags and it comes back to bite her.

Reactions: 17

cbdgummybear

She looked like she gatecrashed a gcse party after being on the piss all day and her mates have fucked her off, so she found them on her way to a taxi

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She needs to have a day off the stupid cunt. Fucking moaning over €70
Get a grip you pathetic witch. Imagine the smug look on her moon face now because she thinks she got one over the hotel. They probably think you’re a pathetic witch aswell

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Proper unbothered. Proper though. As someone else said, I don’t believe her when she says she has her most of the time, but when does have her despite the fact her place of work doesn’t open until 11am, that kid is in breakfast club and after school club so her self employed ma doesn’t have to deal. Before I even knew this thread existed, I was onto the fact that kid was never around, she was always out on the piss and lying in bed the next day. Anyone with kids knows that’s not the lifestyle of a mum with a young child!! The pandemic has slowed her down, so if she does have Cora most of the time it’s because you’ve got no choice.

Dabbyhand

It’s on the “Travel and Scran” page, cos as well as being a shit hot business woman, top feminist, fitness guru and most of the time mum, Jeff is also a travel blogger don’t cha know!
Oh she is so embarrassing. I've just seen them. The person who shouts the loudest, whilst swearing, that they're not bothered is 1000% bothered. Her child can make up her own mind when she's older about Jeff. But I know for me, I didn't forget the bullshit in my childhood in regards to my parents and I have no relationship with one of them now. I wonder if Jeff will actually care when she's 50 odd and lonely as fuck. Screaming about hating men as well, when she couldn't be any more desperate for a man. Most people in their 30s, if single, don't want to be, and social pressure (especially for women) doesn't help. But just own it. Ffs. She's boring.

Jib it Jeff breath

also whoever Karen is own up please , I am seriously deceased 🤣 Bet it was our Sue!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Dear Meffany,

Filming other people’s kids and posting it on your social media is not ok and also may be a safeguarding issue, you dumb arsed bitch.
I actually thought it was illegal to do that
I hope the kitchen staff piss in her omelette tomorrow

• Haha

StormSolitaire

Jeff if you're such a feminist/anti-marriage why are you promoting getting a ring and not the wedding? She makes no fucking sense - get the Jewels but don't set a date, so basically lie for a bit of bling? 🤯 If you're such a boss bitch, buy your own fucking ring
Not to mention promoting a wedding venue on her gram occasionally, west tower or something I think it’s called