Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarrisonH

She said so herself that Cora said it was the best place and she loves it so why after sorting abit of blood on the pillow is she insisting on a refund? I’m embarrassed for her in all honesty, abit of blood yeah I’d be fuming too but Jesus Christ she’s acting as if it’s the worst hotel in the world. instead of waiting 40 minutes at reception to complain even more just go and soak up the sun, enjoy time with your daughter, eat, drink and just be fucking happy that your daughter is happy!! I cannot with this woman. I’ve been at some bad hotels in the past but it’s what you make it.

Reactions: 17

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she has written the sentence “I have to get her out the pool every time I want to go the bar” on a trip advisor review complaining there is no kids club on.

like can we all just take a moment to digest that
Personally if I was on holiday alone with my child I wouldn’t want to drink imagine something happening and your pissed! No chance I wouldn’t dream of it

HarrisonH

You all called it about her putting Cora in the kids club as soon as they got there 😂 it’s just the two of them so why wouldn’t she wanna spend this time with Cora? Cora is so used to not spending time with her mum and it’s so sad that she’d rather go to kids club.

• Sad

Dabbyhand

Reading tattle again! So apparently her talking about her holiday inconveniences are to entertain her followers...but in the next breath - don’t trivialise her mental health struggles related to said holiday inconveniences. WTF 🙄😂
Just when you think she can't outcunt herself any more. Having real mental health issues is completely different than having some minor inconveniences on holiday. How dare she even compare. And to be honest, in my personal experience with it (in a few different ways) you don't rant and rave about shit, and you don't take shit out on others. You're usually too fucking mentally and emotionally exhausted for much.

• Heart

Yerma

VIP Member
It’s weird these videos are going out to thousands of people. Shouldn’t they be sent on her personal one that’s private? Why is she talking to thousands of people on the internet on holiday. She’s mental la, medication is needed

Rothsey

VIP Member
She wants to read the fucking room. Doesn’t she realise how fucking lucky she is to be on holiday. The world has gone to shit and all as she’s bothered about is moaning about her stupid fucking £500 holiday.

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
DABS, I’ve found Jeff on Tripadvisor having a right old moan!

Definitely Jeff as the review mentions the cleaner turning up at 11.30pm.

She’s moaning about having to care for Cora!!
this is absolutely OUTSTANDING work

I must admit, I doubted if that review was legit. I mean who would describe themselves as marching down to reception. Or complaining that things were taking longer than usual during a pandemic. But there’s previous reviews from years ago from holidays that she’s talked about. I am gobsmacked! Can someone PLEASE update the wiki with this legendary behaviour

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I’d be heartbroken if a load of people called me out on being a shit mother. She doesn’t care…it’s cackle cackle cackle…and then moves on to the next lot of shit she’s trying to flog

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Can’t believe someone who sells pens spying “I have a hairy fanny” is describing herself as professional. A professional Ming you fucking toe

Hey Jefferooney, seeing as you like seeing yourself everywhere around you, how do you feel about this which could be written about you?
Fucking Jefferooney tho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Watching this whole farce unravel is making me desperately want to take my little girl away just us two and show Jeff how to fucking behave

but I’m a tight cunt who won’t pay for the PCR tests 🤣🤣🤣 👊🏼

she will be fucked today off all that cheap ale

• Haha
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
Wait until she finds out you can only book them in through an app and the limited slots are usually released the night before 🤣
My kids could pass the day away in the pool, find it mad how eager her kid is to get into the kids club the very first morning.

I told you all DABS a dreadful mother and parent. Holidays away are for memories and laughs not for dumping your accidental child into kids club and moaning about it as it is closed..

She has no parental skills at all....what a selfish horrible bitch.
Deffo weird that you’d moan this much about the lack of kids club on day fucking 1!

• Heart

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
I might book this hotel, it sounds like it’s staffed with absolute legends. The maid turning up at 11.30pm was following her messaging them on the app as well.

• Haha

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
OMG i actually can't stand her, she's such a fucking meff, she looks filthy like her hair is full of yesterdays suncream
as if people are arsed about messaging her unless they're just as big a cunts as she is

Yeah blood on a pillowcase is manky, but she got a room change so case closed. Stop rambling into your phone and make the most of your holiday. You say your shop has turned over £1m so why not just find another hotel and check into that one instead? Infact meff, you're on a street of holiday complexes, the one next door has availability so go move there and take it up with Tui when you come home instead of creating an atmosphere for Cora.

She makes me want to vom more that truff.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
She really thinks she is someone special in todays video, special fkn needs.
Trying to look like Wilma Slaghoople but ending up more like her husband Fred Flintstone. Fred wants his frock back.🤣
Off topic, but anyone who knows that Wilma Flintstone’s maiden name was Slaghoople deserves respect @Shazblag!

• Haha
  • Wow