Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she 100% telling the truth in her twitter post though?? lol

Love this get an e-petition set up - DO IT!!
I might start a petition to get her banned from liverpool, smelly twit. She’s an embarrassment and I don’t want people thinking because I’m scouse, I’m a scruffy cow like her 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s what my sister would call, dead antwacky. Looks like she covers herself in sellotape and rolls around in a jumble sale. Imagine not being a scouser and thinking this is what the girls are like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s what my sister would call, dead antwacky. Looks like she covers herself in sellotape and rolls around in a jumble sale. Imagine not being a scouser and thinking this is what the girls are like
covers herself in sellotape and rolls around in a jumble sale 😂😂🤣🤣
Boss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You’ll have the local jumble sale fuming now. They’ll probably say how very dare you. Even we wouldn’t sell stuff that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’ll have the local jumble sale fuming now. They’ll probably say how very dare you. Even we wouldn’t sell stuff that bad
Jumble sales is where she’s gonna find a Naf Naf head band and bounce around the gym in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jumble sales is where she’s gonna find a Naf Naf head band and bounce around the gym in it
Naf naf! OMG! I saw this naf naf white puffer jacket aged about 10 (E17 Stay now vibes) in Spain (circa 1998) and wanted it so bad and then I bought a knock of version in St Johns with the grey Pom Poms and thought I was the absolute best sat outside the strand in that in the 90s 😂

If Jeffs not good for anything else it’s the late 90s/ early 00s memories of when you thought you were cool. Can’t believe she thinks she is now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Naf naf! OMG! I saw this naf naf white puffer jacket aged about 10 (E17 Stay now vibes) in Spain (circa 1998) and wanted it so bad and then I bought a knock of version in St Johns with the grey Pom Poms and thought I was the absolute best sat outside the strand in that in the 90s 😂

If Jeffs not good for anything else it’s the late 90s/ early 00s memories of when you thought you were cool. Can’t believe she thinks she is now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sat outside the strand 😂 god I loved the strand circa 1998. Scousebird should do a paid partnership with Vijay Fashions or one of the other fashion powerhouses in there. Used to love Internacionale me and got overcome with excitement when they built that extension wirh Mk One in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sick of the sight of Jeff bouncing round like a human car booty me

Omg internacionale, MK one, zenith… the strand was my religion growing up. It’s sad what’s happened to it in all seriousness. But the TJs and the butchers are thriving girls 🤣🤣🤣 that butchers 🤤

• Haha

I had a green puffer jacket and a trackie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t want to give Cora misinformation about fad diets, eating disorders and empower her about how her body works. That’s brilliant Jeff…..only every week you continually promote binge drinking via them “hangover prevention” drinks to anyone who’ll line your pockets.

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t want to give Cora misinformation about fad diets, eating disorders and empower her about how her body works. That’s brilliant Jeff…..only every week you continually promote binge drinking via them “hangover prevention” drinks to anyone who’ll line your pockets.
She’s been giving her followers misinformation about fad diets for years! Off the top of my head I can recall the fat freezing procedures she used to have, remember her flogging them skinny noodles waaaay back when, then there was slimming world, intermittent fasting, the Muscle Food promotion. K hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s been giving her followers misinformation about fad diets for years! Off the top of my head I can recall the fat freezing procedures she used to have, remember her flogging them skinny noodles waaaay back when, then there was slimming world, intermittent fasting, the Muscle Food promotion. K hun.
Can’t stand the way she does the responsible mother tit when she hardly ever sees her child

…and then there was that ten minutes or so when she was vegan
Forgot about that one. Big video about why meat was bad for you and everything 🤣 used to be in her highlights but she’s deleted it now, she’s also deleted the vid were she said she didn’t read tattle!
🤣🤣 someone has commented underneath saying “I didn’t know you had a daughter”
Easy mistake to make hahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Who goes to her shop really tho? I’ve been past 3 times this week and there hasn’t been a soul inside. Also... has anyone tried those hangover drinks? Do they work? Asking for a friend 👀

Reactions: 7
lol and remember when canine Corell said the skinny noodles comp was rigged for her mate to win

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.