Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no i’m going to Bongos tomorrow.I hope I don’t have a table next to her cackling and talking into her phone.. imagine the lines of people trying to get photos with her 🙄🤣 Sick of events giving these free tickets to her all the time as well. She’s a nobody. I’ll enjoy reporting back on her antics.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahhhh ayyyyy, please leave bongos alone! It’s one thing I really really enjoy! I can’t have her bouncing all over it too! Maybe she did it to try gain followers if Jonny shared it?

She must have lost loads since becoming a gym bore!

Also, I bet that fake tan is something to do with Elligance, the wax melts girl she uses. She makes tans. Bet she’s doing it and gonna slap a scouse bird sticker on!

Reactions: 9
Ahhhh ayyyyy, please leave bongos alone! It’s one thing I really really enjoy! I can’t have her bouncing all over it too! Maybe she did it to try gain followers if Jonny shared it?

She must have lost loads since becoming a gym bore!

Also, I bet that fake tan is something to do with Elligance, the wax melts girl she uses. She makes tans. Bet she’s doing it and gonna slap a scouse bird sticker on!
Wonder what it will smell like, dock road, bath juice or her stinking daily hangover breath? Sounds fab, give me 10…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her bleeping gob tho. The expressions she pulls are just plain weird as duck
I swear she never used to pull one side of her mouth up every other word, it’s like a new thing she’s doing and it looks awful 🤣

Dropped my babies to school for their last day and crossed paths with meffany bringing little Cora in, armed with a pressie for her teacher.
Poor thing deffo got a bottle of scouse gin. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never been to Bongo’s and after seeing that reel, don’t think I’ll ever go in the future. She looks like she’s from St Helen’s with outdated outfits. There are some amazing scouse “birds” with well better fashion sense than this man mountain. Make up, gym and freebies. Why does anyone actually follow her? I can’t even be arsed ripping her any more as she’s that boring

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear she never used to pull one side of her mouth up every other word, it’s like a new thing she’s doing and it looks awful 🤣

Poor thing deffo got a bottle of scouse gin. Cringe.
Bet she gave her a Dairy Milk or 2 that are nearly out of date

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so embarrassing isn’t she , how can she not comprehend what a tit she looks like ? Paul’s family must watch all this behaviour aghast that he actually escaped.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s having a breakdown. Assume engagement must be way down so she’s going for Tik tok but whoa. You’re pushing 40 and look like an absolute tit. The bongos one has killed me off I felt ashamed for her

Reactions: 15
Why am I getting stabby Sallie axl vibes from that desperado bongos vid?
what even was that??? Why? I don’t know why a woman of my age is doing that? I’d side eye the duck out of my friends carrying on like that

Reactions: 14
Why am I getting stabby Sallie axl vibes from that desperado bongos vid?
what even was that??? Why? I don’t know why a woman of my age is doing that? I’d side eye the duck out of my friends carrying on like that
I’d punch the duck out of my friends carrying on like that! She acts more like a proper wool with bad fashion sense. The concert square 1997 look has long gone now, Jeffrey

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d punch the duck out of my friends carrying on like that! She acts more like a proper wool with bad fashion sense. The concert square 1997 look has long gone now, Jeffrey
😂😂😂I loved the 1997 concert square look when everyone used to bum Arena bar and Buro in Bold St with a rig out from Celsius and Rio lol shame I was too young/had strict parents to be there in person

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never been to Bongo’s and after seeing that reel, don’t think I’ll ever go in the future. She looks like she’s from St Helen’s with outdated outfits. There are some amazing scouse “birds” with well better fashion sense than this man mountain. Make up, gym and freebies. Why does anyone actually follow her? I can’t even be arsed ripping her any more as she’s that boring
She looks like she’s from St Helen’s has tipped me over the edge today 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually believe she is mentally ill. What else could explain the bizarre outfits and behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t she trying to flog that table and the cushions with the quiggins circa 2004 skull print on? Nice one for standing all over it with ya shoes on you big heff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.