Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly , the thoughts around thinking they’re ‘our voice’. I am a single parent , and I do not waft around the town with my air pods in , attending free aesthetic appointments.

It’s about juggling , prioritising your child , going to bed early , constant worry and predicaments as to whether you are making the right decisions , the blame for not bringing them up in a proper relationship, relying on the whole village when they are sick and you have to work , having your food delivered because even a trip to the shops is stressful and kids don’t enjoy it, It is not what she projects and making out her biggest bleeping dilemma is having to clean her patio stuff because birds live (as naturally as they should do believe it or not) in the trees above where she has said patio furniture parked!
I would also have more respect for these clinics if they chose a follower for free treatments over a ‘millionaire’ loud mouth, who looks like she smells, and no one likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she not have a feminine bone in her bleeping body?? Everything she does is so manly. Even the way she puts that bleeping black dress on!! Applying tan like a massive toddler man! She makes me sick
I don’t know what disturbs me most? The tsunami from her fanny or the fact that she went out with her hair like that

this girl needs her own thread doesn’t she
Can someone start a thread on her please? I don’t know how to…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was going through my follower requests on Instagram earlier & Steph had requested to follow me on her personal account. Feel like she’s clocked me 😂
Hahahahaha no way

I reckon she is badly anxious over SM, she shadow banned me for a while before I had even joined here , when I was lurking I could see y’all commenting on posts I couldn’t see , so I think she does worry and block people , another ZSM thinking she’s a top notch inspector hahah

Reactions: 10
Just seen her private account has also requested to follow me too, no idea when she sent that or why. As if I’d want her to see my hilarious high quality social media posts so she can copy them lol I’ll stick to my lovely faithful 750 odd followers thanks Jeff, you can sod off.

Reactions: 13
Also, that Sarah who is selling Merch for a really good cause BUT to get people to buy it said ‘If you get it sold out I’ll tell you who my boyfriend is, he’s famous by the way’ literally manipulating the poor divies who follow this kind of shite. Nobody cares who you’re shagging for fucks sake.
Ah she never did she? That’s grim. Knew she’d turned in to a full divvy.
Did anyone get on the drama when her and that other fella split up? Followed them both and always wondered what went on cos it seemed very messy. none of my business I know but I guess this is the aftermath ofbeing an insta gobshite- it’s like a soap opera and people speculate on your life

Reactions: 6
Did anyone get on the drama when her and that other fella split up? Followed them both and always wondered what went on cos it seemed very messy. none of my business I know but I guess this is the aftermath ofbeing an insta gobshite- it’s like a soap opera and people speculate on your life
he just walked out and left he had taken all his stuff while she was at work .
then i think he waited till she was at work and came back for the rest of his stuff withiut letting her know first .
then apprantly slagged her off all over town so she sold everything he had bought her to fund a holiday
Id be in bits myself she was very likeable then too you could have some empathy for her and her son .
They went to japan and she had bought followers on the return .
I loved her ex fellas photography and we shared some of the same arty friends
But he seemed to be re hashing a lot of his posts

• Wow
Think she just came home one day and Barrie was gone. I think they were proper toxic though so probably best for all involved.

• Wow
  • Heart
Isn’t that what’s in them snake oil Miracle drinks of hers? Yet she’s still promoting them as a positive hangover cure. She needs reporting to the ASA
Milk thistle just speeds up the liver’s natural detoxification process. I take two every day and have done years but no way do they prevent a hangover.

Reactions: 7
Milk thistle just speeds up the liver’s natural detoxification process. I take two every day and have done years but no way do they prevent a hangover.
Does milk thistle at least lessen the effects? Been thinking of trying some as my hangovers are getting more and more monstrous and im gonna have to give up altogether if they carry on

Reactions: 4
Does milk thistle at least lessen the effects? Been thinking of trying some as my hangovers are getting more and more monstrous and im gonna have to give up altogether if they carry on
In a way, yes. They just make you wee more so you get rid of toxins quicker but on their own they don’t prevent a hangover. Maybe when taken with 27 pints of water and a few paracetamol before bed after being on the lash they’ll help to speed up the hydration process.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In a way, yes. They just make you wee more so you get rid of toxins quicker but on their own they don’t prevent a hangover. Maybe when taken with 27 pints of water and a few paracetamol before bed after being on the lash they’ll help to speed up the hydration process.
worth a shot then - thanks 🙏

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or do you never ever ever want anyone to see you in your dressing gown, ever. It’s one of the least attractive items of clothing EVER. No matter how nice the gown is, it’s just not somet other people should see I think. Petty but it’s a hill I’m willing to die on

Reactions: 17
tit myself looking at her table in ebay, didn't expect the little girl to be there 😳😂 me heart went
694038F0-4D3B-48CB-A8E9-CE1D87A99551.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.