Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh DABS! I caved and watched her most recent xmas turkey video 🙈. What makes it even worse is that I actually laughed and found it quite funny!!!! 😭😭😭

I've had a very traumatic week so I'm putting it down to that. And I've been on the bubbles since 2pm. Normal service will resume next week I'm sure! Have a fabulous weekend trollz xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh DABS! I caved and watched her most recent xmas turkey video 🙈. What makes it even worse is that I actually laughed and found it quite funny!!!! 😭😭😭

I've had a very traumatic week so I'm putting it down to that. And I've been on the bubbles since 2pm. Normal service will resume next week I'm sure! Have a fabulous weekend trollz xxx
Jeff has brainwashed you through subliminal messages 😳
Report to DAB headquarters for intensive deprogramming 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Also, being a hypocrite after I shamed that fella in the gym the other week and jodeeeee joined in!”
Her pose if you can call it that doesn’t go with the caption at all, it looks like she’s about to steal your dinner money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually howling at this thread..

Can I just ask though what’s a DAB, new girl round here 🤣
Jeff the meff called us all dusty ass witches one time!
I’m guna start a petition to remove her TikTok making ability - the ABSOLUTE shame. Cora is going to need so much therapy when she’s older.

• Haha
I crease up now when my dad mentions the Carnarvon pub as it’s in Piss Alley. Tried to explain Tattle and SBP to him and despite never seeing the shop, he has put it into the cringe category with the ‘lern yerself Scouse’ book and that shop that used to be by the bogs in St Johns that had Scouse books. Confession time- I actually bought a Brookie book there called Sinbad’s Scrapbook for £1.99! Don’t know who remembers but around 1996 or so they released Brookie books, also had the Jimmy Corkhill story, cringe 😀
STORM IM SORRY IJUST CHOKED ON ME TEA. Sinbad’s scrap book, please say you still have a copy somewhere?

reckon we could get a petition going to bring Brookie back??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
STORM IM SORRY IJUST CHOKED ON ME TEA. Sinbad’s scrap book, please say you still have a copy somewhere?

reckon we could get a petition going to bring Brookie back??????
think it ended up in one of those charity bags that you leave on your doorstep, I bet they have a copy in that dedicated Liverpool section in Bold St Oxfam!
BC5844FE-4D3D-4C9D-B6B3-A2126C7832ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I want to know how her followers massively increased one day and how she got a gig writing for the Echo. Sarah I mean. I actually loved Steph when she wrote Handbag Vodka and was just Boobleyboo on twitter, she was actually engaging and witty. Are there actually any decent scouse instagrammers by the way (not meme accounts)be it fashion, food, lifestyle whatever? I can’t think of any! I remember the Echo tried to push some bird a few years ago, also called Steph, who had rainbow hair and turned out to be from Yorkshire or somewhere. Can one of the dabs please become an Instagrammer and do a nice balance of fashion, nightlife, humour, reminiscing about 90s bars, no mention of ‘beak’ or fannies
I don’t know if it’s anything but I never heard of Sarah till the other day and that was because she randomly started following me out of nowhere 😂🤔 maybe she’s doing that follow someone hoping they follow back

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s anything but I never heard of Sarah till the other day and that was because she randomly started following me out of nowhere 😂🤔 maybe she’s doing that follow someone hoping they follow back
Oh she did it to me twice! Yeah she does that, followed her the first time but couldn’t relate so unfollowed but noticed she’d already unfollowed me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That Sarah is exactly like scouse bint, all freebies freebies freebies , contradicting herself , pawning her child for content , both of them
Need to get in the bin.

Reactions: 8
Would like to report my carer (soz, other half) has fed and watered me and I've sobered up mahoosively and I'm truly ashamed of myself!!!

Why is she doing videos all of a sudden? I don't get it? Also one of the girl's in my work (who is a bad wool) had her coffee and she ended up giving it to one of the arl fellas who drinks the cheap nasty Lyons crap!!! Because he said it tasted like it 🤣🤣🤣. Soz Jeff!!! Maybe invest a bit more on your products and focus less on ripping people off, (in every sense) and spend less time piss farting about perving off yourself! Beauty yes, is largely subjective and is in the eye of the beholder. But no one likes a vain, narcissistic henchman.

And yoga in sliders? Get in the bin!!!

That Sarah is exactly like scouse bint, all freebies freebies freebies , contradicting herself , pawning her child for content , both of them
Need to get in the bin.
Wow I didn't read your get in the bin before I commented. And now I'm thinking we are the same person.

I'm going to bed so I stop chatting absolute shite!

Night dib dabs xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Need to get in the bin.
I know. She got torn apart when she tried to be the relatable single parent didn’t she. She used to be sound but I just don’t get my head around how these people become so arrogant that they feel they are our voice. I mean granted she is actually a parent unlike Steph the bleeping Monster Munch twit but she’s sold herself to the devil all for a few insta likes. Just don’t understand it.

Reactions: 9
I know. She got torn apart when she tried to be the relatable single parent didn’t she. She used to be sound but I just don’t get my head around how these people become so arrogant that they feel they are our voice. I mean granted she is actually a parent unlike Steph the bleeping Monster Munch twit but she’s sold herself to the devil all for a few insta likes. Just don’t understand it.
Exactly , the thoughts around thinking they’re ‘our voice’. I am a single parent , and I do not waft around the town with my air pods in , attending free aesthetic appointments.

It’s about juggling , prioritising your child , going to bed early , constant worry and predicaments as to whether you are making the right decisions , the blame for not bringing them up in a proper relationship, relying on the whole village when they are sick and you have to work , having your food delivered because even a trip to the shops is stressful and kids don’t enjoy it, It is not what she projects and making out her biggest bleeping dilemma is having to clean her patio stuff because birds live (as naturally as they should do believe it or not) in the trees above where she has said patio furniture parked!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, that Sarah who is selling Merch for a really good cause BUT to get people to buy it said ‘If you get it sold out I’ll tell you who my boyfriend is, he’s famous by the way’ literally manipulating the poor divies who follow this kind of shite. Nobody cares who you’re shagging for fucks sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also, that Sarah who is selling Merch for a really good cause BUT to get people to buy it said ‘If you get it sold out I’ll tell you who my boyfriend is, he’s famous by the way’ literally manipulating the poor divies who follow this kind of shite. Nobody cares who you’re shagging for fucks sake.
maybe he’s the man in my profile pic :) same dress sense anyway. Or fat rowe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeff advertising the snake spunk drink to cure the hangovers

5E202ED6-BAF4-4CA2-83D3-AB1CA39CDC86.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.