Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she did it to me twice! Yeah she does that, followed her the first time but couldn’t relate so unfollowed but noticed she’d already unfollowed me.
She still follows me now after a couple of weeks I don’t really see her posts but when I looked so find her strangev

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s anything but I never heard of Sarah till the other day and that was because she randomly started following me out of nowhere 😂🤔 maybe she’s doing that follow someone hoping they follow back
she bought them all i used to really like her and really felt for her when her fella barrie left her and she had to cope with the fall out .
then suddenly shes buys folllowers and is borrowing cars to review .
Totally not relatable any more , proper loves her self, all buy these socks or ill make my account private so you cant see my kitchen reno and ill show you my fella hes famous !
your from bleeping skem you wool…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
STORM IM SORRY IJUST CHOKED ON ME TEA. Sinbad’s scrap book, please say you still have a copy somewhere?

reckon we could get a petition going to bring Brookie back??????
One Sunday I was travelling back from Deeside ice rink (had to go there cos they closed Silver Blades on Sheil Road 😢) and I saw Jimmy Corkhill and Gordon Collins’ boyfriend Chris at Bidston station. I was genuinely star struck. Chris is on the right in the pic and was really beautiful

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is it acting like the snake oil hangover drink is a life hack? Can someone tell it what a life hack actually is?

Reactions: 5
Why is it acting like the snake oil hangover drink is a life hack? Can someone tell it what a life hack actually is?
The life hack of being a stupid, irresponsible bleep and encouraging people to drink excessively?
She makes me puke..anything to sell her bleeping trash and shite. She’s probably got a tit load of them she’s desperate to get rid of before they go out of date. She doesn’t give a flying duck that her constant bleating on her being hangover free could cause someone to die of alcohol poisoning through drinking too much, thinking these cans of piss will stop them feeling it. But as long as Jeff gets a sale then duck anyone else!!! One nasty self centred rat that!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hate the expression. The Daily Mail website overuses it. Americanisms annoy me! Isn’t it what Chat magazine used to call a Top Tip? Off topic but once someone sent in a ‘life hack’ for a joke saying use a pitta bread as a handbag and it got printed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate the expression. The Daily Mail website overuses it. Americanisms annoy me! Isn’t it what Chat magazine used to call a Top Tip? Off topic but once someone sent in a ‘life hack’ for a joke saying use a pitta bread as a handbag and it got printed lol
Was it a joke though? I don’t reckon the people that send in these life hacks to magazines are the full shilling half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she bought them all i used to really like her and really felt for her when her fella barrie left her and she had to cope with the fall out .
then suddenly shes buys folllowers and is borrowing cars to review .
Totally not relatable any more , proper loves her self, all buy these socks or ill make my account private so you cant see my kitchen reno and ill show you my fella hes famous !
your from bleeping skem you wool…
this girl needs her own thread doesn’t she

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was going through my follower requests on Instagram earlier & Steph had requested to follow me on her personal account. Feel like she’s clocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
One Sunday I was travelling back from Deeside ice rink (had to go there cos they closed Silver Blades on Sheil Road 😢) and I saw Jimmy Corkhill and Gordon Collins’ boyfriend Chris at Bidston station. I was genuinely star struck. Chris is on the right in the pic and was really beautiful
aaaaaaaaah sorry for derailing but you met THE jimmy corkhill???? What a life x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.