Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B26B82D7-A83C-4456-BDD9-D3EE0354F251.png
Where was that energy when you were shaming someone at the gym the other week Jeff 🙄

“Also, being a hypocrite after I shamed that fella in the gym the other week and jodeeeee joined in!”
Haha we both ran straight over here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Also, being a hypocrite after I shamed that fella in the gym the other week and jodeeeee joined in!”
This bleeping witch

being a desperate bleep must be bad for your memory because sure she was slating a guy the other week for trying to do the same

Reactions: 10
Can I just say I find myself drifting off in the middle of the day thinking of the DABs and I get into a fit of giggles and can’t explain myself, I start thinking of you lot and my train of thought goes something like arse scranning, Trunchbull, Piss Alley, Richmonds roasting on a Yankee Candle, safety dance, fruit machine, hairy fanny pen and now I have SAUSAGE CAVE in my head to interrupt my day.
happy friday dabs :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see that my_brother_sarah is flogging co-parenting now - thought she was the voice for all SINGLE mums. Made me mind up on her now, she’s a twit

shes Still made a better do of all this insta thing than Jeff though so at least that’s something positive.

Reactions: 9
Can I just say I find myself drifting off in the middle of the day thinking of the DABs and I get into a fit of giggles and can’t explain myself, I start thinking of you lot and my train of thought goes something like arse scranning, Trunchbull, Piss Alley, Richmonds roasting on a Yankee Candle, safety dance, fruit machine, hairy fanny pen and now I have SAUSAGE CAVE in my head to interrupt my day.
happy friday dabs :)
Happy Friday DAB’s

Same here, I was watching love island the other day and there was a Richmond sausage advert and I absolutely creased up.

love you all, you nasty nasty bastards x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Friday DAB’s

Same here, I was watching love island the other day and there was a Richmond sausage advert and I absolutely creased up.

love you all, you nasty nasty bastards x
I crease up now when my dad mentions the Carnarvon pub as it’s in Piss Alley. Tried to explain Tattle and SBP to him and despite never seeing the shop, he has put it into the cringe category with the ‘lern yerself Scouse’ book and that shop that used to be by the bogs in St Johns that had Scouse books. Confession time- I actually bought a Brookie book there called Sinbad’s Scrapbook for £1.99! Don’t know who remembers but around 1996 or so they released Brookie books, also had the Jimmy Corkhill story, cringe 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see that my_brother_sarah is flogging co-parenting now - thought she was the voice for all SINGLE mums. Made me mind up on her now, she’s a twit

shes Still made a better do of all this insta thing than Jeff though so at least that’s something positive.
I want to know how her followers massively increased one day and how she got a gig writing for the Echo. Sarah I mean. I actually loved Steph when she wrote Handbag Vodka and was just Boobleyboo on twitter, she was actually engaging and witty. Are there actually any decent scouse instagrammers by the way (not meme accounts)be it fashion, food, lifestyle whatever? I can’t think of any! I remember the Echo tried to push some bird a few years ago, also called Steph, who had rainbow hair and turned out to be from Yorkshire or somewhere. Can one of the dabs please become an Instagrammer and do a nice balance of fashion, nightlife, humour, reminiscing about 90s bars, no mention of ‘beak’ or fannies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ohh happy Friday DABs 🤣❤ I’m howling as well at the stuff we come out with

Altogether now…

🎶 sausages rrooooasaatinggggg on a Yankee candle🎶

I wish we were all real life mates🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I want to know how her followers massively increased one day and how she got a gig writing for the Echo. Sarah I mean. I actually loved Steph when she wrote Handbag Vodka and was just Boobleyboo on twitter, she was actually engaging and witty. Are there actually any decent scouse instagrammers by the way (not meme accounts)be it fashion, food, lifestyle whatever? I can’t think of any! I remember the Echo tried to push some bird a few years ago, also called Steph, who had rainbow hair and turned out to be from Yorkshire or somewhere. Can one of the dabs please become an Instagrammer and do a nice balance of fashion, nightlife, humour, reminiscing about 90s bars, no mention of ‘beak’ or fannies
think that Sarah is only going on about co-parenting cos she kept getting called out about it in the comments on the echo site😂 can’t imagine the father being impressed with the single parent storyline either

Reactions: 9
Something I thought about when I’ve just seen a pic of Gemma Collins. I remember that witch was absolutely ripping her something rotten…but be kind eh Jeff you nasty bog beast

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.