Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when you were a teen / early 20s and thought you knew it all and your opinion was the be all and end all.. then as you get older and learn to think for yourself and gain life experience and realise things aren’t so black and white, you’dlook back and cringe at what a condescending know it all bleep you could be… Jeff still in that first stage of life but about 10 years too late and no signs of maturing. Blows my mind I ever liked her at all. She’s vile and twenty times more toxic than any of the blokes she harps on about
Whatever happened between her and Paul has really done a number on her mentally because she is just getting more bizarre to watch every week
This is it. Said it before. She’s the sixth former common room loud mouth, at almost 40.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she was the girl in school who was always on the outskirts of the ‘popular’ gang and as much as she says it didn’t bother her, it definitely did. She somehow now thinks this is her rebirth and she’s popular or ‘cool’. To put it into context, she’s the kind of girl who looked at the likes of Kate Hayes and wanted to be more like them, but just wasn’t. Now all of this going to oh darlin’ and piggybacking Kate’s troll stories with barely any acknowledgement from Kate herself screams desperation in the sense of ‘we’ve both been through this, we are the same, we have something together let’s be friends’ in another weird, forced friendship attempt. When somebody has barely no friends from when they were younger or growing up, I find it massively weird and wonder why...

Her friends now seem to think she has some kind of social status and buy into her bullshit persona - all borne from social media. The fact that NMH actually went out of her way to tell someone ‘she’s scousebird’ made me absolutely cringe. Why would you do this if you didn’t think it was something to brag about?! Bozarre

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't want to derail but as a long time lurker I made an accoutn to say id welcome a thread on MyBrotherSarah. She never using AD for lots of her freebies and uses filters which promoting body positivy.. Id be interested to see what other people thought of her too. Sorry for going off topic!
She’s trying to emulate Scousebird now lol and her latest story about ‘just coming on’ too much info! Women who overshare about periods gives me the ick, same way men do about farts and stuff. Like discussing health issues to do with periods like endo is ok but ‘just come on’ knocks me sick

Reactions: 16
She’s trying to emulate Scousebird now lol and her latest story about ‘just coming on’ too much info! Women who overshare about periods gives me the ick, same way men do about farts and stuff. Like discussing health issues to do with periods like endo is ok but ‘just come on’ knocks me sick
preteding she's a complete single mum too when she shares custody with the dad who lives close. made me dead upset to find that out, i'm a single mum and thats just fakery.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Taking bets now that if England win tonight she will jump on the bandwagon for the final for Sunday.

FAO Steph - a few weeks ago you were slagging it off and all associated with it. So please remember not to be a hypocrite YET again.

Reactions: 18
this is so so true !
Remember when you were a teen / early 20s and thought you knew it all and your opinion was the be all and end all.. then as you get older and learn to think for yourself and gain life experience and realise things aren’t so black and white, you’dlook back and cringe at what a condescending know it all bleep you could be… Jeff still in that first stage of life but about 10 years too late and no signs of maturing. Blows my mind I ever liked her at all. She’s vile and twenty times more toxic than any of the blokes she harps on about
Whatever happened between her and Paul has really done a number on her mentally because she is just getting more bizarre to watch every week

Reactions: 3
AF962AD8-5DAD-4AE6-92B8-A4AAA81CDA9C.jpeg
can someone sort her a hair transplant please it’s getting to the point now I’m offended by it. Mmmm on the definition of the jawline too.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I heard from a friend of a friend but the two ‘angels’ she was bumming for free drinks in town on her scousebird travel and scran page got in major tit for plying her with free bevvies.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I heard from a friend of a friend but the two ‘angels’ she was bumming for free drinks in town on her scousebird travel and scran page got in major tit for plying her with free bevvies.
Free bevvies, the shame. Proper bums.

Reactions: 6
Someone please post the meme of him hanging off radio city tower in lizard form 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.