Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellebee05

2 kids and never ever happened to me. Although I did give myself a colonic once on a extremely fast waterslide. Think that had something to do with the pressure of the water though and nothing else 😂😂

Hahahahhaha Jeff the meff telling everyone she’s got one big huge throbbing sausage cave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Never in my life have I had a pantie tsunami but I haven’t got a hanging ham tbh
Sausage cave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

davidsdead

VIP Member
Where is your daughter though Steph? You’re a part time ma and it’s shameful. You’ll never come out with the truth about whatever agreement you have with Paul because people would turn on you. You do not have that child more than twice a week. It’s shameful.
6 weeks holidays are here and still no sign of that poor child.

MrsCK

I can’t cope with her holding that sex toy on her stories. Made me feel sick knowing it smells like the lobster pots fish scraps bin

• Haha
  • Sick

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Morning sexy DAB's

I actually took time last night to reflect on Steph's recent behaviour.

The conclusion is that she is currently beyond erratic with her posts and I do feel she is suffering with mental health issues.

She is either craving attention and self reassurance over her stocky body, or when she goes on a moan about life etc she is again looking for people to agree. Yet when one person disagrees she personally outs them on her instagram.

The one minute she is going on about how she is happily single and does not need a man, then within MINUTES she is posting about dating, men, what to look for in a relationship.

Has anyone also noticed in the last few weeks she has totally stepped away from the shop and does not promote it much? I think she know it was a disastrous decision to move to that side street and she will go out of business, but she will blame her store manager rather than herself.

For a woman in her mid 30s it is so scary and worrying how much of a mess her life is and she makes it up as she goes along. Cora is already suffering and will be mentally damaged in the future unless Steph settles down with a normal job and also a child friendly yard would help! I don't think Steph has ever done a full days work in her life and all her memories are about her and not her daughter.

Sorry had to say my peace....but this woman grinds me and her psychotic behaviour is dangerous.

I thought this about the shop , but didn’t she employ that girl to do the online social media stuff too?

I dunno , she’s a basket case at best like.

And she honestly , law of attraction or not , will not attract any decent man for a relationship with the way she carries on.

Men will pick up on how she treats her child too- I would say she is at an age where she is attracting men of a similar age and potentially with kids. It’s a big gauge , I know myself from being single with a child , to see how a man treats his own child and determining whether you want to pursue a relationship with them. I cannot help but think, men think the same way and respect women who treat their children well.

• Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Just me, or is it NOT cute but Cringe AF to be 'matchy matchy' with your Daughter ?!

Xmas PJS yes, fine. Outside the house is creepy 'Cool Mom' from Mean Girls vibes

Ellebee05

I’m sorry but that video she’s made is ridiculous. Just admit you got caught and you’ve had to take it back. You knew you were breaking the rules by advertisibg something that isn’t proven! If you didn’t break the rules and didn’t do terrible things then us ‘trolls’ and ‘Karen’s’ wouldn’t have anything to say would we?🤷🏻‍♀️ Well done ASA on actually dealing with it
Hahahahhaha she’s fuming. Yano when people can’t hide their emotions that’s her. Saying she doesn’t care what the trolls think with pure sad eyes. Girl you are really disliked in Liverpool and that’s on you. We’re just calling you out on your shit. Even people I know who have no idea what tattle is rip the arse off her coz she’s a mess

Clarity456

VIP Member
She’s a weird blend of ****** and butch History teacher who’s balls deep in a midlife crisis
AMEN!

I used to love the Scouse Bird Twitter account and was a bit surprised when Steph was revealed as the person behind it. Kinda lost touch with it when the Twitter account closed but just had a read of the wiki this morning and holy fuck 😳😳😳

I don't normally like commenting on people's appearance but the way I see it she's fair game when someone clearly not even bang average is photographing people without their consent and encouraging others to comment on their looks for thousands to see with her "circle of sheow" carry on 🥴 who TF does she think she is?!

• Heart
  • Haha

HarrisonH

Omg her recent video about the bath water falling out of her vagina. I am in genuine shock I was not expecting that 😂😂😂 what the actual fuck is wrong with her. Can’t say I have experienced this and still trying to get my head around HOW???🙈 Jesus Christ, have some self respect Jeff.

• Heart
  • Sick

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
So Jeff thinks it could be a good idea to get Cora all excited, take her to the airport to find they can’t go on their holiday because Cora’s passport is due to expire 🤨 I’m sure Cora will remember the time she nearly got to go on holiday with her mum but TUI saved her 🤣 I bet Jeff will try this approach and film the whole thing, which will be a laugh, especially when they tell her they don’t care that she’s THE scouse bird and that doesn’t mean she gets special treatment.

She said she felt bad, I really didn’t get that impression. She just doesn’t seem to have any empathy, even for her own child. Poor kid 😢
Through the whole of it, she had like a smirk coming through. So sad though…

edit to add: she didn’t seem to wait long until getting in. Like I honestly feel like has she done this for drama and actually got an appointment this morning but lied for engagement.

MrsCK

I just feel so sorry for Cora as she gets older. She would deffo shag her daughters fella wouldn’t she, you can just tell.

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
Has she honestly roped Cora into the making of yet another shitty instagram fucking video?! That poor kid. Steph ya kid's not ya fucking assistant!!

Also she's some brass neck posting anything about balding with that fucking hairline! (England fans hair meme post)

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
Remember when you were a teen / early 20s and thought you knew it all and your opinion was the be all and end all.. then as you get older and learn to think for yourself and gain life experience and realise things aren’t so black and white, you’dlook back and cringe at what a condescending know it all cunt you could be… Jeff still in that first stage of life but about 10 years too late and no signs of maturing. Blows my mind I ever liked her at all. She’s vile and twenty times more toxic than any of the blokes she harps on about
Whatever happened between her and Paul has really done a number on her mentally because she is just getting more bizarre to watch every week
This is it. Said it before. She’s the sixth former common room loud mouth, at almost 40.

• Haha
  • Heart