Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a fucking gremlin

Reactions: 10
Honestly that frizz she has hahaha , the Shite does nothing

she reverse influences me into stuff not to buy

Reactions: 14
Is that actually what her fod looks like ahahahaha I’m dead

Reactions: 6
I can’t stop staring at her big fuck off forehead

Reactions: 8
Anyone find it funny that she she didn’t know how to spell cappuccino?
Fucking Dumb Fuck certainly fits now doesn’t it

Reactions: 15
Anyone find it funny that she she didn’t know how to spell cappuccino?
Fucking Dumb Fuck certainly fits now doesn’t it
I thought Jeff was more intelligent than Professor Stephen Hawking though

Reactions: 8
Oh my god I thought my forehead was big! I might actually wear my hair up outside now, that’s made me feel so much better thanks Jeff, at least you’ve made someone feel positive about the way they look today!

Reactions: 11
She genuinely looks like a cross between Matt Lucas and Matt Hancock. Shame on hair beeerst for thinking people will be influenced to buy their products from this pic.

Reactions: 16
Stephanie, how are people going to trust you to make a cappuccino if you can’t even spell cappuccino

Reactions: 10
Stephanie, how are people going to trust you to make a cappuccino if you can’t even spell cappuccino
Honestly wouldn’t you just order another? Have some temporary leaflets done with the price on it if the sign was gonna be a day late or something?

Reactions: 7
She’s still laundering her money?!okay babes.x
Well at least she launders something, because she certainly doesn’t do her clothes or bedding…fucking stig

She genuinely looks like a cross between Matt Lucas and Matt Hancock. Shame on hair beeerst for thinking people will be influenced to buy their products from this pic.
With a bit of Chelsea Harwood/ Pete Burns thrown into the mix
Fucking mongrel

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.