Scousebird blogs #17 Extortionate gin, mum title in the bin (P.S it’s still a double chin)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think being from Crosby makes you middle class 🤣😭😭😭😭😭 the devilliers is a tit hole for a start

ma cureton and her ‘grapefruit knife’. Riveting Friday night content jeff you sad twit

I’m raging with deserts by Dre btw

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s in Jake’s ma’s. I just can’t 🤣🤣🙈🙈
That’s one weird arse friendship that. Just imagine she did get another fella and said to him. I’m just going round to Ma Curetons for sausage à la yankee candle. She’s my ex’s Puff The Scally Dragon’s Ma

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks more excited dancing to her phone camera on a Friday night with her ex’s mum than she does with her own flesh and blood. I think it’s safe to say she isn’t a true representative of the Scouse beauty she is trying but failing to portray

Reactions: 13
“Come get your Father’s Day gifts at scouse bird shop”. I have 2 issues here:
1) What could possibly be of interest to any Father in the shop of shite?
2) Spends every minute of the day slagging men but still wants to make money from Father’s Day.
Just do one lightbulb head

• Haha
Reactions: 26
2) Spends every minute of the day slagging men but still wants to make money from Father’s Day.
Lightbulb head
Dead 💀 🤣😩

• Heart
What dad doesn’t want “I have a hairy fanny” or “duck the tories” pen/chocolate bar 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those chocolate bars wtf they just have a paper wrapper on them I thought they were actually printed like that but no I’d sooner pay for a gobshite one off Etsy! 🤣 and shelves are still full of them not 1 sold what a waste they will be all out of date soon suppose she can just take the paper off tho and flog them cheap

Reactions: 8
Those chocolate bars wtf they just have a paper wrapper on them I thought they were actually printed like that but no I’d sooner pay for a gobshite one off Etsy! 🤣 and shelves are still full of them not 1 sold what a waste they will be all out of date soon suppose she can just take the paper off tho and flog them cheap
Seeing as she keeps out of date sweets for Cora, we’ll no doubt see some of these bars in her fridge in the next video evidencing her single girl life

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If my dad wasn’t already dead he’d bleeping die if I got him a “happy ye da’s day” chocolate bar for a fiver that you can get for a nicker in a normal wrapper
You can bet a pound to a pint of piss..the chocolate will be “flllyyyyin out” now because we’ve said she won’t sell it all 👋 hi again Jeff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Unfortunately for Jeff my dad has already told me if I buy him anything from that shop he’ll disown me that tea towel with the Scouse recipe was the first and final straw when I sent him a photo.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.