Scousebird blogs #17 Extortionate gin, mum title in the bin (P.S it’s still a double chin)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
good afternoon DABs and what a gorgeous half term day it is to spend in the garden with your child ☀ oh no WAIT..... dick hunting and photoshopping weight loss pics is more important 😴

congratulations @Noteanoshade for the title 🤣🥂 35 likes... you’ve earned a hairy fanny pen

let’s see what disgusting antics she gets up to over the next few weeks

xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I did the salsa past the shop for the first time today girls! Town was heaving, shop was empty. I'm not in the market for crude/abusive paraphernalia so I didn't pay a visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I seen on Instagram someone willingly took their child in the shop. Do you think she was customer of the day because she was the only customer of the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You sure about that, Jeff? You sure you didn’t get a company in to tidy and organise her room?

Did it look as neon and hideous as the vibe it gives off?
Obviously stealing tweets from someone else again. Not exactly mother of the year are you Jeff?
Once a fortnight (or less) mother is more like it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m late to the party like but that “tic tock” or whatever monstrosity she was attempting about meeting thingy.......

I want to pull my eyes out and soak them in full blown bleach.

she’s bleeping nearly 40 for gods sake. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Please get a life Jeff and go the pub with your mates in the sunshine. It’s not like you’ve got a kid to look after......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
good afternoon DABs and what a gorgeous half term day it is to spend in the garden with your child ☀ oh no WAIT..... dick hunting and photoshopping weight loss pics is more important 😴

congratulations @Noteanoshade for the title 🤣🥂 35 likes... you’ve earned a hairy fanny pen

let’s see what disgusting antics she gets up to over the next few weeks

xoxo
Oh god, two thread titled for two different people at the same time. I’m going to burn in troll hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seen her in person walking through town today chatting to her phone for Instagram stories, getting loads of side eyes from other people, I could hear her a mile off, I also went past her shop a few times and each time it was empty and town was chocker today 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seen her in person walking through town today chatting to her phone for Instagram stories, getting loads of side eyes from other people, I could hear her a mile off, I also went past her shop a few times and each time it was empty and town was chocker today 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Could you hear the massive cackle?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she actually vulgar though??? NO scouse bird is like this. Does she think she’s funny? Because she’s really not!!! What an embarrassment

Reactions: 19
I bet you all that home and bargain will start selling the inside out drinks and I can’t wait to see her stop shagging then arse out of them

Why is she actually vulgar though??? NO scouse bird is like this. Does she think she’s funny? Because she’s really not!!! What an embarrassment
Even the fact she’s called herself bird is cringy reminds me of Norma off shameless

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In all seriousness how can she think that latest “review” of the Inside Outs is ok? It’s one thing to push them as helping a hangover after a bit of night out but to show someone necking 5 tequilas and a bottle of rum is massively irresponsible. As she reminded us during lock down she runs a offy so surely she has certain obligations as part of her licence to promote responsible drinking?

Reactions: 14
She’s charging almost £5 for one can of that inside out drink, but you can buy 3 for £9.99 on their website. Jeff is Tory through and through.

Reactions: 22
She really is. Who is it impressing? Jefflets can’t all use the same brain cell at the same time to see it. Most of my female mates can be proper crude but they all think Jeff is a meff. Makes her look desperate and lonely

Reactions: 10
Feel sorry for her poor daughter when she gets older and other kids will probably tease her because her grock of a mother is a bad slag. bleeping behave Jeff and think about Cora for once
No one is impressed with the filth you spew out on an hourly basis

Reactions: 9
She really is. Who is it impressing? Jefflets can’t all use the same brain cell at the same time to see it. Most of my female mates can be proper crude but they all think Jeff is a meff. Makes her look desperate and lonely
But I bet your mates aren’t posting it to thousands of people online daily making an absolute show of their families and kids. That’s the difference.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.