Scousebird blogs #17 Extortionate gin, mum title in the bin (P.S it’s still a double chin)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s throwing the sugar skull merch around again. 14 likes out of how many followers🤔 Mrs Hinch may be a first class knob but at least she gets the engagement. £20 nicker for a pair of earrings that will make your ears go as manky as her bed.
More bleeping filters than Starbucks. Still can’t get over runner bean head 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s throwing the sugar skull merch around again. 14 likes out of how many followers🤔 Mrs Hinch may be a first class knob but at least she gets the engagement. £20 nicker for a pair of earrings that will make your ears go as manky as her bed.
More bleeping filters than Starbucks. Still can’t get over runner bean head 🤣🤣
Yano, for somebody that's been tryna promo the duck out of that design for actual years now I genuinely can't ever recall one single time I've seen her actually wearing rollers, have I simply been fortunate enough to miss out on that sight or is it yet another "scouse woman thing" that doesn't actually apply to her yet she still attempts to profit off?

Reactions: 21
Yano, for somebody that's been tryna promo the duck out of that design for actual years now I genuinely can't ever recall one single time I've seen her actually wearing rollers, have I simply been fortunate enough to miss out on that sight or is it yet another "scouse woman thing" that doesn't actually apply to her yet she still attempts to profit off?
I can’t recall one actual time I’ve seen anyone with anything with a sugar skull design on it, except for when I was in Uni and a few of the girls used to have bags with it on and that was when the dinosaurs roamed the earth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t recall one actual time I’ve seen anyone with anything with a sugar skull design on it, except for when I was in Uni and a few of the girls used to have bags with it on and that was when the dinosaurs roamed the earth 🤣🤣
Same. It's a good few years now since I was at uni like but there was the odd appearance, never a scouser sporting them though.

It's just odd that she's tried so hard to make being a scouser her whole brand, these days even to the extent of spitting that jarg put on accent at her phone in front of every landmark in town that she can find at any given moment, but the one semi-correct scouse "bird" stereotype of wearing rollers regularly out of the house, she doesn't ever do. I mean that popart pic of Colleen she used for years, the clipart logo on her little shop of horrors and all it's tatty shite & extortion liquor, that very skull monstrosity ...it's the one thing they all have in common! (Plus generally being proper awful designs like.)

Then again, her hair might fall out with shock (or recede from existence) if she actually styled, washed or cares for it in any way.

Reactions: 8
Thought she had a deal with River island? 🤔 must have gone sour like every other thing she touches
Does anyone talk about Jeff ripping off Fendi and Coca Colas designs🤔
They’ve probably had enough of her filthy grid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What in the name of Satan’s portion was that safety dance video? Her face is orange! She’s not a blogger, is she. Just a meff doing pointless videos cos she’s boring and has no personality. Being vulgar isn’t even getting any more likes. She needs to just pack it in now. She had no idea or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she been shadow banned on instagram? Just searched for her and all her other pages came up but not her main one?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.