Scousebird blogs #17 Extortionate gin, mum title in the bin (P.S it’s still a double chin)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳😳 could all the breakfast and after school clubs add up to that? That’s mental, just wasting money?
Where did she say she was paying 12k?

Breakfast club at my kids is school is £5 a day, a private after school club not attached to the school I used to use was £11 per day, they’d pick her up from school. I don’t use it anymore because the one good thing that came from the pandemic was my job became more flexible. She’s talking tit 12k but where did she say this? That kid isn’t in a private school.
Kids are bleeping expensive. She’s self employed and has no good reason to be using breakfast clubs - her shop opens at 11am. Get home and see your bleeping kid.

Reactions: 10
I can’t work out how I feel about my brother Sarah.on one hand she has some good points and we should all love ourselves a LOT more than we do, but then over times she can be a bit condescending and smug and borderline creepy, like she would eat herself if she could. I’m always on and off with following her. I like how she’s kept her fella off the grid completely.
Anyway, derailing slightly…. SbP making too much of a point about nothing being different so my first thought is she has deffo photoshopped. ‘ the lady doth protest too much’ springs to mind
My brother Sarah talks so much but says so little. She’s been vegan, tee total and now a fitness enthusiast 👀 sticks with nothing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.