Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbdgummybear

She is a prime example of why i would never set foot in a gym again. I was 22st and now 13st, all by myself. Went to the gym and had two girls point and laugh. Walked out and never went back. Her PT is a fuckin disgrace as well. Pair of scatty bitches. Annoyed the fuck out of me, this has

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
While you're reading here Jeff, any chance you can explain why you don't donate the profits from the tatty F*ckthesun jewellery to any of the Hillsborough causes? Like if you actually do, why have you never mentioned this? Profiting off the back of one of the worst football disasters in history is more than a bit crass and distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

That’sOk

VIP Member
33AA1134-B499-4B77-A883-5E9693395093.jpeg

She is fucking tapped in the head.

Imagine your fella coming home from the gym and telling you some 6ft smelly neon honey monster had been stalking him round the gym 😂

Besides that imagine a man saying this about a woman he was going to follow him and lift heavier than her, intimidating or what!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
View attachment 617763
She is fucking tapped in the head.

Imagine your fella coming home from the gym and telling you some 6ft smelly neon honey monster had been stalking him round the gym 😂

Besides that imagine a man saying this about a woman he was going to follow him and lift heavier than her, intimidating or what!!!
Another interesting insight into her thought process here.
Steph notices a person doing squats.
Steph sees that the person has a squat belt on and concludes he must not be very strong.
Steph sees the man walk away and assumes this must be because he’s seen her putting weight on her bar.
Steph draws self esteem from this thought. She sees it as a competition which she has won.
She thinks she might follow the loser round, continuing to lift heavier than him, compounding his loser status and elevating herself as a winner.
Text book narcissism with a blend of bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

battybetty2

The most insecure people I know in real life are these ones that post absolutely everything for the gram. Imagine waking up and going to the gym for yourself. Imagine not needing validation from others. Imagine being so body confident you go out and you don’t need to post photos of yourself to impress anyone with your fake lifestyle on the gram. I literally know so many people who go to the gym to take photos and then come home again it’s pathetic.

We all have things we are so proud of but we don’t post it. Some of us keep wining behind closed doors. We know who are friends and family are and we keep them close and updated but we don’t need the world to know how much we are achieving. I love these types of women. I love women who are genuinely successful, happy and healthy and living their lives to the fullest. They don’t have time to post it because their out there smashing life.
Do I think Scouse bird is smashing life at the moment? No? Do I believe anything she’s posts on the gram to be real. No. Do I think there are loads of Boring, lonely and depressing aspects of her life she doesn’t post. ABSOLUTELY.
Don’t psychoanalyse people who talk shit about you online ... that their lives are empty. Most do a bit of a scroll during their lunch hour. They leave a comment and get on with their very fulfilled lives. I know I usually just do it on a quiet day in work.
Most of the time her content bores me to absolute tears that I don’t comment but the last couple of days she’s been mildly entertaining again with the cringe factor.
The green leggings are doing you no favours as you have a big camel toe. It looks sweaty, tight and uncomfortable. She has NO bum as well...which is fine but again them leggings aren’t flattering her body type. The whole outfit isn’t flattering.
She’s a shit mum, we know that. Her mum wasn’t maternal therefore she isn’t maternal. Some women aren’t. Some women shouldn’t have kids but they do. This again is what I can’t relate to. One of the reasons I don’t comment on the KHM thread is because I do think that khm portrays motherhood better than Scousebird has. I’m not saying I like khm I don’t really follow her but at least there are some maternal instincts there. Scousebird has none.
Scousebird is so desperate for a relationship still and it’s so obvious therefore it won’t happen anytime soon. Men can smell her desperation. It smells of sweaty fanny, gone of milk and B.O.
To all the women on this thread working hard, being amazing mothers and smashing life I applaud you. You are people that really inspire. Not clowns like scouse bird, who is not like any scouse bird I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Why does she think she’s fuckin meatball molly all of a sudden the scruffy cunt 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fellas are intimidated by her because she will either 1. Try and ✨scran their arse✨ 2. Make a cunt of them all over social media 3. Tower over them because she’s built like a juke box

Side note I’m about to attempt a wiki.. I’ve asked for it to be created so again any screenshots / ideas for content and stuff we don’t want to forget please advise 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

SpicyKoka

Imagine when Cora asks to read what her mum does on her phone as part of her job 😩
Eeeee who seeks out people to jizz in them? Apart from trying to get preggers, I don’t see the point/sexiness about getting someone to shoot their load up ya, it stinks as well. Soz don’t mean to be vulgar! Sex is great but the waddling to the bog afterwards is not fun

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I did the salsa past the shop for the first time today girls! Town was heaving, shop was empty. I'm not in the market for crude/abusive paraphernalia so I didn't pay a visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

davidsdead

VIP Member
I think what @DontCare111 is trying to say that isn’t getting across to some people, is that Steph has Cora 50% of the time - and that this is a fact she knows to be true. What she’s saying is, even with that 50% she’s still putting the kid in breakfast/afterschool clubs and not utilising the time she has with Cora to the max. So she’s not defending her. Shes saying it’s worse than what we thought.
If I had to split my time 50/50 with my ex I would make sure I had things planned for us to do and I would (if I had to!) alternate weekends and make sure they were jam packed with things to do. Soft plays, farms, beaches, zoos etc they’re all open Steph!

Never seen her take this kid on holiday (the one she was supposed to go on with Jake doesn’t count, Cora took his place) or the one when she came home after 3 days cos she was crying over Jake.
She doesn’t even take her the caravan for a full weekend. Doesn’t have mates who have children. She’s a strange strange woman for her age.

Last edited:
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Why do Steph and Kate Hayes permanently tell me I’m not happy? 😂 I am actually really happy I love my life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
On her latest post she’s telling us to use places that have weathered the storm as they need our support. Coming from the woman who was sneaking her own drinks into events a few weeks back rather than buying.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Dwight

Chatty Member
Ps. Just in case she didn't make up somebody posting about alopecia I just wanna say good on you for discussing it somewhere that you consider a safe space and you're allowed to dislike Steff without it meaning ...well fucking anything except you dislike her, but more importantly it doesn't at all speak to your level of self esteem or character.

I know it's hard for people like Steff to comprehend but people are multifaceted and far more complex than the baseline level theory of negativity = projection; that is so often regurgitated by these sorts of self obsessed, deluded narcissist types.

Not everything is projection, a lot of the time perfectly happy people simply dislike transparent gobshites - purely and simply because they're transparent gobshites.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I keep meaning to go into that shop whenever I go to town but she’s that fucking insignificant it just slips my mind

yours truly, a fucking dumb fuck

xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 28

RodneyTroller

That WhatsApp thread has legit just ruined my morning! What a fucking horrible, pathetic COW.
And her PT doesn’t sound much better, encouraging such narcissistic behaviour.
What is WITH all the man hate? Someone said that about my fella I’d absolutely rag her hair out, don’t preach mental health and then behave in such a shitty way. Remember Jeff, men have mental health and self esteem issues too ✌ I’m seething.

• Heart

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
I think for once she looks lovely in the pearl strap black dress but then she ruins it by eye f’king herself and getting all flustered about her own reflection 🤢 she looks like a tidy middle aged woman whose had some work done which fair play, is what she is.
bless her, she should save the over excitement for her friends and people that actually like her. It betrays her

Just seen pic of dress and it’s gorgeous! But then she goes and throws an affiliate code on and doesn’t mention she will get paid for sales.
Oh Steph. So near and yet so far

Also, just FYI Dabs, I saw my arse over those hangover drinks and reported her to the ASA. And they’ve got back to me and said she’s getting investigated. So yeah. That was me. I will take full credit for this as it unfolds

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Soz but who the fuck bleaches their ‘muzzy’

It’s the two thousand and twenty first year of our lord we either get it waxed or lasered if we’ve got the dough

Jeff fuck off out of Liverpool you’re making a cunt of us and you do not represent me

Omg that Mark Melia dress 🤣 I wouldn’t have been seen dead in that in 2011 never mind today

that sweaty gym headband is offensive

I’m feeling very venomous and angry today DABs I think the heats getting to me🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Houseofscouse

She's posted AGAIN about Ste Graham doing an interview years ago with the Sun which he's apologised for. How dense is she that she doesn't realise how much of a hypocrite she is selling necklaces without giving a penny of the profits to Hillsborough support group. The little smelly rat needs to get in the bin. She actually pisses me off more than KHM , she's one coniving, calculated cunt. Least KHM comes across as having zero braincells.

Sorry, feel a bit narky as started new diet and missing sugar & carbs 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Rosieposiepie

She already resembled Miss Trunchbull but she isn’t doing herself any favours by doing reels in Miss Trunchbulls actual fucking house….. the jump she does looks exactly like when Miss Trunchbull jumps over the bannister and shouts “Tally Ho” then lands and the whole fucking house shakes. Just stop Jeff.

She already resembled Miss Trunchbull but she isn’t doing herself any favours by doing reels in Miss Trunchbulls actual fucking house….. the jump she does looks exactly like when Miss Trunchbull jumps over the bannister and shouts “Tally Ho” then lands and the whole fucking house shakes. Just stop Jeff.
Just realised I’ve said Miss Trunchbull about a million times there 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27