Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss Foxy! I’ve been lurking this thread since day 1, it’s proper funny 😂 I should post more but truff takes up all my spare time
I love seeing my trolls out and about on other threads. Im like ...

HI TROLL FRIEND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ay I reckon she’s only done that story because we were saying the other day about truffle hog chatting ‘my DMs are always open!’ and how dangerous and irresponsible it can be to encourage vulnerable people to reach out to unqualified narcissistic cunts basically

good afternoon screff where is your child????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jeff. The reason you are getting messages like this is because you portray yourself as an expert in things you are not qualified to do. This is what frustrates us DABs so much. That people like you, utterly clueless in most respects are allowed to run free rein on the internet.

Learn some accountability

I’ve never known anyone with such a lack of self awareness. She’s posted about Claire’s law, abuse and bad man ting like she’s some sort of expert and then wonders why vulnerable people who’ve suffered abuse are coming to her

what an absolute bleeping twit

Did she really say it ruins her day?
Seen this. One bleeping bleep she is. Hows she only on 16 threads? And where is her kid?

Reactions: 15
Just watched them. She’s almost got a smirk on her face as she is belittling the poor souls who have reached out to her for support.

“if you’ve messaged me, a stranger on the internet...” what a patronising thing to say.

trouble is, she’s genuinely clueless as to why people would message her. Never mind she calls herself an influencer. That’s the thing Jeff..... you’re bloody influencing people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched them. She’s almost got a smirk on her face as she is belittling the poor souls who have reached out to her for support.

“if you’ve messaged me, a stranger on the internet...” what a patronising thing to say.

trouble is, she’s genuinely clueless as to why people would message her. Never mind she calls herself an influencer. That’s the thing Jeff..... you’re bloody influencing people.
Imagine being that desperate for mates that you're fishing for emotionally vulnerable individuals to message you on instagram.

Not knocking anyone with issues by the way, it's just if someone contacted my Instagram with something like that I'd be urging them to speak to their GP or other professional who can signpost them accordingly.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Same. Or I’d just ignore the message and understand that if I’m saying things like “right if anyone’s worried about abuse here’s this Claire’s law” etc that I’m assuming a role of a person who knows about abusive relationships and therefore vulnerable people in abusive relationships are probably going to contact me.

what I wouldn’t do is make 15 insta stories basically calling these people weirdos, tell everyone and smirk while I do it.

She’s just gone down another 50 levels in my estimations. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get another influx of dabs on the back of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“I’m a stranger on the internet “. Wish you bleeping were. The second you start your own page and love the adoration of jefflets, then you’re not a stranger to them. Just like her shop and brand, she has no personality or any idea who she is. She just came across as a proper heartless witch in that video. Someone with really bad mental health issues may see her as someone they can msg for the exact reason others have said above. Self appointed ambassador for women but don’t think about messaging her if you’re not feeling ok. She won’t answer and just make a video, ridiculing you

• Heart
  • Sad
Worst part about it is in her mind she’s the victim of these people messaging her without her consent.

consent? You’ve practically issued an invitation you deluded dangerous idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s actually really got to me. I really can’t imagine how desperate you’d have to be to seek advice from an influencer. It could be they are in such a dark place and feeling so trapped they just needed someone in that moment to offload to. Someone who is constantly talking about narcissists and absuive relationships like their an expert. I really hope anyone who reached out to her in their darkest moment isn’t made to feel embarrassed about it. I really hope they got the support and help they needed and do not feel ashamed for reaching out to someone they wrongly trusted.
She is far to easily influenced over a book. It’s ridiculous. She’s sat there in that dark room, in her horrible lounge wear, her hairs an absolute show and she’s making people feel like tit who are already going through a hard time. Why isn’t she looking after her daughter or in her shop when it’s peak shopping time in Liverpool.

• Heart
  • Sad
It’s really pissed me off these poor people. It’s EXACTLY the reason she winds me up so much, because of the impact it has on others. And there she is sat in bed 12in the afternoon bleeping OBLIVIOUS and talking is if they are the dickheads.

wonder how many got a blag antibodies test and thought they were safe. Or how many people with be irresponsible with alcohol on the back of her magic drinks.
“It ruins MY day” , “you know You’re messaging me without my consent” you could not make it up.

A person like her, an “Influencer”, the whole point is they engage with their followers and create this social relationship with them which they then use to promote products etc. I cannot actually believe she’s just basically washed her hands of the social relationship aspect of social media influencing. It’s everything that winds me up about her, encapsulated in one fell swoop!
sorry Il stop now!

She is far to easily influenced over a book. It’s ridiculous.
It’s confirmation bias

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Basically if anyone missed it or can’t be bothered to watch it, it basically went like this ; Listen I am sick to death of STRANGERS messaging me with their problems. I DO NOT KNOW YOU. I CAN NOT HELP YOU and I DO NOT CARE.
I am only interested in collaborations, free stuff and dick pics.
I don’t even care that much about my own daughter so why would you think that I would care about any of my followers. I don’t. I just want your money. That is it. Your are effecting my mental health with your problems. Good bye. P.s please buy tat from my shop to fund my champagne lifestyle.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's a despicable bleep, what a self absorbed narcissist, deffo Tory behaviour that. Why doesn't she get off her lazy arse and find the resources for these people who are in a dark place and at their lowest and show some bleeping empathy by pointing them in the right direction. Feel sorry for anyone whose messaged and just made to feel like utter shite after her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As a victim of physical and emotional abuse in the past, I am appalled at her latest story. When you’re a victim, you don’t want to contact professionals, because they then have a duty of care to report the issues to appropriate services. And this will then open a can of worms. You’re terrified. I assume people have reached out to her because they’re desperate! If you tell family or friends, they simply tell you to leave the person. If you tell professionals, it opens a can of worms. She makes out she’s an expert on the subject, so people have reached out.

She hasn’t consented to receiving messages?! As soon as you make an IG account, you have given consent to people messaging you! She’s alright when people are sending her dick pics, or are messaging her asking about her amazing hangover drinks. This women is grim! I’ll say it again-no wonder she has no long term relationships, and hangs around with the mother of the lad she give the clap to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
As a victim of physical and emotional abuse in the past, I am appalled at her latest story. When you’re a victim, you don’t want to contact professionals, because they then have a duty of care to report the issues to appropriate services. And this will then open a can of worms. You’re terrified. I assume people have reached out to her because they’re desperate! If you tell family or friends, they simply tell you to leave the person. If you tell professionals, it opens a can of worms. She makes out she’s an expert on the subject, so people have reached out.

She hasn’t consented to receiving messages?! As soon as you make an IG account, you have given consent to people messaging you! She’s alright when people are sending her dick pics, or are messaging her asking about her amazing hangover drinks. This women is grim! I’ll say it again-no wonder she has no long term relationships, and hangs around with the mother of the lad she give the clap to.
I'm so sorry to hear this, I never thought of how professionals would get services etc involved, suppose some people view her as a warm and caring person and someone they could talk to. Obviously from her last video this isn't the case! Hope you're in a better place now
Xxx

Reactions: 10
She just exudes warmth doesn’t she
That’s just gonna make the people who’ve contacted her feel like tit and, once again, she is feeling superior

Sorry to hear about your awful experiences. I hope you’re in a better situation now 💐

Reactions: 12
Consent?
Wasn’t her ex raging because she slept with him without disclosing she had the herpes virus? Surely there’s an issue around consent there ya scabby woman.

Also. Can anyone notice this ball of filler sat off in the middle of her top lip. I’ve noticed it before. You can see it when she talks. I noticed it the other day and thought it was spit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Shirls Saturday Summary:

1) It's Saturday, busiest shopping day of the week, yet she's at home in her bedbug ridden hole. Admittedly, I'm not very hands on with my businesses as my main work is elsewhere, but all my best managers are in today. All hands on deck on Saturdays, but not at the rag shop on Piss Alley.

2) #wherescora?

3) If she GENUINELY is getting messages (which is doubt), why not post a heartfelt video about how she's not the best person to help, flattered that you feel you can talk to me, but I would never want to misadvise etc. But noooooo, it's all about how hard it is on her.

4) If she really is making her millions (HA), get a social media manager. I have access to my inbox on insta, but all emails go to my agent and any overlooked messages or comments are highlighted to me by my media manager. I don't believe anyone making what she claims to make would still be managing their own messages anyway.

5) As highlighted by another DAB, it does look like her filler is migrating. Outstanding.

Have a great weekend girls 💃💃💃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.