Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disillusioned

VIP Member
New to this lady. Someone ages ago mentioned that she had an old boobleyboo Twitter account, I had a look and, well that’s quite a bio!

22845028-5246-4C81-9EE1-7944AE3F07DA.jpeg

Reactions: 4

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
I’d get into trouble for telling you I think. They’d give me a warning. Prob over stepping the mark anyway considering she’s put the entire layout of her house online herself. Not safe really is it.
Aww I thought it prob wouldn’t be allowed, was just being nosey really cos everyone seems to know where it is 😂
It’s literally about 2 mins away from the old shop if that and round the corner from coras school

you can probably see the road name on one of her vids the road sign is literally on her house or it was unless she’s had it removed

Trollinell

Chatty Member
I can’t bare to watch her stores any more. That band on her chest while doing a fake laugh or cry just end me

I can’t bare to watch her stores any more. That band on her chest while doing a fake laugh or cry just end me
*hand on chest

amysiobhan84

I was in Liverpool today aswell and my friend was adamant to go into the shop. i give it 6 months for that place to be closed. no one in there and ALOT of space that couldnt be filled by products. The products that were stocked were nothing special. Woman behind the checkout was bored as fuck scrolling on her phone
was that not steph then? I didn't want to go in as I knew I didn't want to buy anything! there's a cheaper gift shop around the corner. I can't believe overheads are payed there.

Asevithankstome

My partner's ex is exactly the same. Started off wouldn't let him see his child as punishment and to make sure she could get what she wanted out of the house. Then within a week of that being done she suddenly decided he didn't have the kid enough. She is currently having 3 weeks off seeming him completely and will only see him 4 days in total this month. She's off on holiday while she sends the poor kid to us in second hand clothes and shoes. Now there is nothing wrong with second hand, but when you can't even be arsed seeing your kid and won't take them away, but are happy to go away yourself and won't go without for yourself (she is by no means brassic either, smokes 20 a day and is out every other weekend)... then soz but you're an absolute horror. She is also another narcc. Her needs come first. Just like our Jeff.

Soz rant over 🤣. As you were trollllzzz

Also... what is going on with her face? Is it a filter? Bloat? Too much filler and botox???
But look at the jawline!! It’s gonna cut men!

“You get a free hairy fanny pen with every purchase” should be the new thread title!
Gets my vote!

• Haha

PoppyKJ

What JD gym is she going to? Swear we’re all from the same area and around the same age. Defo drank in the George together at some point :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
FFS what kind of quiz nights? Fill in the missing words! I have a hairy ____. Two girls one ____. We’re having a ____ bang we’re having a ____. Lol didn’t we discuss Townhouse on here a few threads back and one DAB revealed that Echo journos go there? Think it was the same thread as Captain Canine and his dog bowl!

In other Piss Alley news, the man with the plastic mic has put on weight! Is it actually the same man or is it an impostor like Russ/Ross in Friends?
Captain Canine 😭😭☠☠☠

• Haha

Lucyloos

Does anyone really want to turn up to pioneer just to see how empty it’ll be 👀👀👀

remember the launch party that was paacKed 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Missmadness

Aww I thought it prob wouldn’t be allowed, was just being nosey really cos everyone seems to know where it is 😂
It’s the road to the right of the old Crosby pub.Not sure but I think it’s called Queens street .Anyway you can’t go down for a nose,because it’s a dead end terrace.