Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Gutted Desserts by Dre might end up stocking his fabulous cakes in her place. Don't do it Dre! Run a mile!!!!

Also, have we all just given up on wearing face masks now?
Omg I’ll be FUMING if so. I love him!!!! I feel like messaging him with a link to this thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

davidsdead

VIP Member
The supplier has a shop on amazon and she is literally doubling the price that they sell their gins for. I wish everyone knew this so didn’t make the mistake of buying from her. Takes the fucking piss. I know there has to be a bit of a mark up but she is getting it for trade price and then flogging it at extortionate rates. This pisses me off!
I looked at their site. Average price around 19.99 and she’s selling them for £40 🤣

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She wants to come across as sexually empowered like Samantha from Sex and the City but she’s more like Jay from the Inbetweeners! As per her overused meme “change my mind”

Her customers must be fools. There’s mark up and making a profit and then there’s daylight robbery!
If I had one of them it would be filled with Jeff and my boss

• Haha

Well it there's ever a tattle page about me I'll certainly be letting you all know who I am so you can have your girl Shirls back (unless I've unwittingly turned into a dickhead by then, in which case, stage an intervention).
If a thread was started about you, would you consider it market research/ constructive feedback?

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Omg I’m dying to know who you are we could actually be mates 🤣😭😭😭😭

hahaha mmmmm I always got a battered sausage. Aw the fish bar is called something else now isn’t it

considering jeff bums Crosby I never saw her on a night out there ever

Fuck off i am screaming
Same!!
I might start going round shouting blairrrrrrr like that woman who lost her parrot Chanel 🤣
It’s called lin’s takeaway now!
hahahha Jeff was probably hanging round where the maricourt kids drank to find new mates!

• Haha

VIP Member
You know when a toddler is acting up so you ignore them, and the behaviour gets rapidly worse as they try and push and push for attention before bursting into tears and realises it's all over for them and they're not going to get what they want? Well, *gestures broadly in Jeff's direction*.
Spot on Shirl... she’s ready for a meltdown

Asevithankstome

Just saw a lady explaining that tiktok have recently introduced a new feature where you can now pay for views, likes and to be featured on the for you page. Perfect for our Jeff who has form for paying for followers and likes lol. Expect a lot more tiktok content from her from now on, and an amazing increase in her viewer numbers 😆
Like these....?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick