Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppyKJ

Hahaha oh the George! I regularly got barred for the night from there 🤣🤣
£1 pints and drinks were dangerous! Back when moorlane was good!
go out with a tenner, come home with change and a battered sausage from Crosby fish bar. Best nights :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Roastielover

I remember when peaches and cream had their shop in Garston a stones throw from my house at the time, it was fuckin packed all the time so they ended up getting their place on Dale st.
I lived right near that too, wonder if we know each other 😂

StormSolitaire

I thought Shirl was that meme account ‘posh bird’ at first but figures don’t add up. I’m sure she was poshbirdlpl at first. Wonder why she removed the lpl reference? Looked like a swipe at scousebird as if to say ‘you’re not posh’ haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong like but isn't she simply describing sister sizing in relation to going down a back size and up a cup size for her bra (& vice versa)... that's what I've been told god knows how many times when I've been fitted anyway? (I'm an awkward size & rarely find it so usually have to sister size to buy bras that fit.)

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Hahaha oh the George! I regularly got barred for the night from there 🤣🤣
£1 pints and drinks were dangerous! Back when moorlane was good!
Omg I’m dying to know who you are we could actually be mates 🤣😭😭😭😭

go out with a tenner, come home with change and a battered sausage from Crosby fish bar. Best nights :ROFLMAO:
hahaha mmmmm I always got a battered sausage. Aw the fish bar is called something else now isn’t it

considering jeff bums Crosby I never saw her on a night out there ever

Fuck off i am screaming

Reactions: 4

emilylpl

Right dabs, I’m doing something that COULD get my project at least on some form of Liverpool based media. If she ever offered to promote it I’d be sick and say no.
You wouldn’t want to. It would cost you an arm and a leg! It’s very expensive! But good luck! 💜

• Heart

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Her sloppy gob knocks me sick, I bet her breath smells of toe nails and gone off Brie cheese.

That hairline, she’s like a fuckin Egg head.

I haven’t watched her in a while because of the sloppy gob and getting sick of her fake laughing to herself in the bath but god she’s looking fucking hanging!!!
Ahh we've missed ya Barb, ya lil cracker 🤣🤣

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Omg same. I must defo know you🤣🤣🤣 I left in 2008

sorry but that’s beyond creepy and if I was lizzy’s ma I would have been asking questions
Hahaha yes 🤣 Going to spend all night thinking who it is!

Exactly! We moved when I was 10 and the new girl next door was 14/15, and my mum said I was too young to hang round with her! I was fuming cause she was popular and I was like MUM THAT WAS MY IN!! 🤣

Yerma

VIP Member
I’d get into trouble for telling you I think. They’d give me a warning. Prob over stepping the mark anyway considering she’s put the entire layout of her house online herself. Not safe really is it.
It’s ok, I’ve only got one life left one here. I think it was over on the scouse tattle account and I tried comment on here that I’d be suspended to let me fellow dabs know.