Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
HAHAHHA I am deceased a fucking spoon 😭😭😭😭

Why tho. Why bang on about her botoxed forehead that goes right over and back round to her neck but not botox all those crinkles that she purposely makes when scrunching up her nose like that. Does herself no favours. She'd look so much better without all the botox, lip fillers especially and phoney procedures where she blates still has her chins (not sure what the point was).
Also is she fucking going to JD gym now? fucking fuming that's my gym if so, can't be assed with humpty dumpty head bouncing round screeching and cackling.
View attachment 588422
Fucking hell, does anyone know which JD she goes to? I go to one of those 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
I can't say what school I went to because it is a dead give away! 😂 Will go as far as to say Aigburth though 👀. Didn't Jeff go to school in Maghull??? 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
What JD gym is she going to? Swear we’re all from the same area and around the same age. Defo drank in the George together at some point :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha oh the George! I regularly got barred for the night from there 🤣🤣
£1 pints and drinks were dangerous! Back when moorlane was good!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

fuck off post too short

omg can’t believe how many DABs are from my neck of the woods! I was in Litherland Tesco yesterday!! I didn’t go to secrets unfortunately I’m too young (soz🤣) I can remember my mum going! She used to wear heather shimmy lippy and shoes from dune🤩🤩🤩🤩

Omg her hair 🤢
I'm on me way there shortly, no pap shots PLS

😳😳😳 we may be the same age! My mum used to go secrets with my dad and she wire similar lippy🤣
My mum met my dad there! Gutted it isn't still around, stumbling distance home to the KRS HQ

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’d get into trouble for telling you I think. They’d give me a warning. Prob over stepping the mark anyway considering she’s put the entire layout of her house online herself. Not safe really is it.
I know I was typing the same, you’re not missing much anyway not knowing where it is haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
The supplier has a shop on amazon and she is literally doubling the price that they sell their gins for. I wish everyone knew this so didn’t make the mistake of buying from her. Takes the fucking piss. I know there has to be a bit of a mark up but she is getting it for trade price and then flogging it at extortionate rates. This pisses me off!
No wonder she’s turned over a milli 🙄🙄🙄🤣

• Haha