Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noteanoshade

Ah I like Steven. He’s done me dirty a few times cancelling appointments and I don’t agree with a lot of what he says but he’s funny in real life. I feel like online he acts up a lot.

Reactions: 1

B4M81

It’s the road to the right of the old Crosby pub.Not sure but I think it’s called Queens street .Anyway you can’t go down for a nose,because it’s a dead end terrace.
Ah no I just meant have a nose at where it is online 😀

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member

fuck off post too short

omg can’t believe how many DABs are from my neck of the woods! I was in Litherland Tesco yesterday!! I didn’t go to secrets unfortunately I’m too young (soz🤣) I can remember my mum going! She used to wear heather shimmy lippy and shoes from dune🤩🤩🤩🤩

Omg her hair 🤢
😳😳😳 we may be the same age! My mum used to go secrets with my dad and she wire similar lippy🤣

• Wow

Roastielover

I honestly feel like commenting something but she’ll only prob block me! Once you see it you can’t unsee! Ahh girl, cringing for ya!

TJ90

VIP Member
🤣🤣 my sister said the same about the state of her house! And you were probably asked to come back cos she’s so unreliable!! One time I had a cake off her (that I’d ordered months in advance) and she said I could pick it up at 5.30pm and I was like erm, it’s for my kids party (she knew this) I need it for much earlier! Nah, had to pick the cake up at 5.30pm. I gave her one more chance after that (her cakes do taste fit) and she fucked my order up!! Stopped using her, she’s so unreliable and I don’t even like her.
What’s her page please cause I can’t find it 😩