Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I swear if my brother brought a woman home who only seen her kid one night a week we’d all be like, er don’t think so mate she’s clearly a wrong’un.
And just to be fair, I’d think just as bad of a bloke who didn’t do everything he could for his children. Something about a mother doing it though that just isn’t right. No mother I know, not one single girl in my life would ever be separated from her kid like that. I’d make my ex drag me through every court he could. It makes me laugh that she tries to claim it’s 50/50!! 50/50 isn’t one night a week while you galavant all over Liverpool calling it ‘work’. She employs staff, she could take a step back and focus on the social media side and set herself work hours that fit around her child - it’s not about needs must, she literally just doesn’t want to. That’s why she was an unstable mess when the kid turned 5. The years are passing her by and the guilt must kick in once a year.
She’s straight out of the sallie axl book of parenting this one

View attachment 599456Spot the difference? Ill Give you a clue it’s not the polygon of a wardrobe.
Is she ok? 👀👀

Reactions: 6

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
I thought Henry had 6 wives 🤔 not that am arsed as much as Jeff is with the dirty dick so wouldn’t he be looking for his 7th wife?🤷🏼‍♀️

Trollinell

Chatty Member
As you’re saying horrible hairdresser I’ll put you down as a maybe for The DAB inner child healing course I was going to book us all on 🤣.
This has gone right over my head 😂😂 (insomnia brain) 😂

He’s opening his own training academy hahah Steven weavin training.

*weavin Steven I mean hahah
What’s he teaching? How to pick pocket? I’ve heard it all now. Going to put my head in the oven

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Shirl! That adrenochrome? That why you’re keeping looking amazing? Just imagined it would be red colour. Never know these days.

how does weavin Stephen not have his own thread? Or does he?
I don’t think he does, have u got tea on him?

He needs it! I can’t say much as it will out me but he’s one robbing BASTARD! And I don’t mean his prices either....

Some horrible hairdresser turned ‘aesthetics practitioner’. Have a look at his IG.
Fuck off really!! Tell us more 🔥

Reactions: 5

TJ90

VIP Member
Lee Walker at BCity was the best of the best for aesthetics. As far as i’m aware he trains now and doesn’t administer himself from clinic - or if he does it’s nowhere near as much as he used to. To go from him and now go to half the aesthetics practitioners in the North just isn’t right. She will go anywhere that it’s free.

Biscuit_thief

Since they’ve only started doing the over 30’s now, I’d love to know how crab paste knickers has had 2 COVID jabs 🤔
I really want to know how she ‘got the call’ and has had her 2 jabs about 6 weeks apart!
I have an underlying condition and had my 1st one 9 weeks ago and they won’t even let me book my 2nd yet! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just when I thought she couldn’t piss me off any more! 🙃

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
What JD gym is she going to? Swear we’re all from the same area and around the same age. Defo drank in the George together at some point :ROFLMAO:
Omg the George I was there 3 nights a week remember that mad scary bouncer Nicky 🤣 Nicky man head the original

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Eeee how mad! I’m 29!
Yeahhh I think it may of been 15 yknow! I’ve no clue how they even know each other!! 😳 Jeff is nearly old enough to be her mum
Omg same. I must defo know you🤣🤣🤣 I left in 2008

sorry but that’s beyond creepy and if I was lizzy’s ma I would have been asking questions

• Heart

SoggyWeather

Why is she dressed like a Sunday School teacher🤔 Someone put a comment saying it matches her wallpaper 🤣🤣
Fashion show for her mates *ahem* jefflets for her outfit for Pioneer tomorrow. I really wanted to book a table but Mr soggy is a boring ass and said no 😐

• Haha

StormSolitaire

Thing is I’m sure she used to dress nice, River Island, Mark Melia, Kurt Geiger, topshop RIP god she reminisced about Lipsy frocks again this week, must be the 4th time.

Lipsy’s got alright stuff in lately, not just party frocks but they’ve branched out into everyday wear now, she could do with having a mooch.