Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asevithankstome

Who buys miniatures really? What's the fucking point? The only time you'll ever have miniatures in your life usually are from a mini bar out of desperation or someone has bought you then for Christmas or something as a last minute gift. But seriously, what is the actual point.
She does so she can stash them in her bird’s nest when she is going into a Tory tent in a field

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Ay I reckon she’s only done that story because we were saying the other day about truffle hog chatting ‘my DMs are always open!’ and how dangerous and irresponsible it can be to encourage vulnerable people to reach out to unqualified narcissistic cunts basically

good afternoon screff where is your child????
I thought this exactly!

• Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
She said a while ago that her gin can be bought straight from the supplier, be interesting to see how much they charge but I don’t know who makes it

emilylpl

Did the Scouse Twitter thread die a death (ie, get deleted / closed)? As i feel cheated ! It would have been gold !! That OMG Hon one was always posting pics with Steve the Weave - see seems to have disappeared too now. And her Indica CBD page.

I'm assuming he's another non medically trained 'aesthetics practise' doing Fillers etc now. Just cashing in on being 'well known' around Liverpool.
I miss OMGhon. She was out constantly coked up and pissing the bed. Then she became a witch and heard no more of her! I always wondered what happened to her. She was beautiful but absolutely mental! I didn’t know she ran indica CBD tho!

RodneyTroller

Urgh this popped up on my timeline, I'm still disgusted by her after yesterday's stories so not watched it all bit she says 'I can't wait for the shop to open so I can interact with people.'

Oh, as long as it's nothing to deep then aye Jeff, just wanna hear how great you are or buy your used sweaty socks. Prick.

It's only had one comment out of 5.6k views.

View attachment 576051
Looks like Marilyn Manson

• Haha

Asevithankstome

Imagine turning 5 and your ma is more interested in telling the world about your conversation than just enjoying the morning with you before school. Nothing but crocodile tears. Cue the shares of “you’re such an amazing mum” comments that she’s so desperate for. Those videos aren’t about celebrating a little girls birthday, it’s self validation.

She needs to go back to telling us how good hair burst is... that good she opts for extensions for volume rather than length 🙄
No more boxes of goodies from Hair Burst for Jeffers now!

• Haha

emilylpl

Totally off topic, and don’t know the tattle etiquette yet….. but that consultant clinic thread is just 🔥🔥. Absolutely brilliant it is 😂. Feel so so so sorry for this Leah girl but they make Jeff look like a mentally stable angel 😇

Phoebephoeebs

Hi, im mainly found on KHM and the odd other thread.
I can not beleive that she has left her own kid at her own birthday party? What a bad bad move to make. So you go on SM and tell thousands of people that your kid is left in a party place! Told thousands where the party is, what the kids name is etc. What an absolute weapon to her kid she is!

She harmed on yesterday (disgustingly) about consent etc. Shes videoing her kid, who covers face, early doesn't want to be videod. Then she goes on to share said vid with thousands. Did your daughter consent to this?
I'm shocked.
Also shocked but not surprised 😔

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
My first thought when I seen you was you were Elissa C but then last week Scousebird got gifted her libido tabs 😅
I was so disappointed when i saw this ! I actually really like Elissa, i think she's a great business woman, she speaks sense & she's very empowering. When i saw she'd gifted Jeff, my heart sank a little. Maybe its just a shrewd Business decision to gift her, but i would put Elissa &her brand way above Jeff's level.

Lucyloos

Is this sarcasm cos I really can’t comprehend how average her home is. I’ve seen it, I know exactly where it is. It’s a normal terraced house, I’d actually argue it’s on the small side.
yup. Ive seen it too. You can’t miss the monstrosity when you’ve got to go down that rd. It’s literally teeny.