Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who doesn't think that bra is really working for her?

Also, Holly Henderson? How did I miss that? Did she say that he was? This is new ☕ to me!

Reactions: 7

B4M81

A whole long boring story about hair burst along with a discount code and not a single ad declaration to be found.

JEFF you👏legally👏have👏to👏declare👏ads👏
Did you see / cringe when she said she kept forgetting what the discount code was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Noteanoshade

Oh Shirl I wish I could DM you. I need some of your words of wisdom for boosting my page!
I was gonna write the same. I’ve only got a few thousand but my reach is shite. Try all the hashtag shit, interactive posts and questions, reels, showing my face on stories, key times and I’m just flopping.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Literally couldn’t watch to the end of that Tiktok, the second hand cringe was too painful. WT actual F possessed her??

Shazblag

VIP Member
Never used her my daughter gets hers from a lovely lady in Norris Green on insta makes delicious cakes and her place is spotless. Cathy’s Cakes if your local and wanting a cake have a look. Thank me later👍

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Looks like a twat on tiktok, hates men but needs some cock (I know it can’t win anyway for the swearing but it has to be said).