Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
I cannot fathom how this creature forged her way to be a ‘scouse bird’ representative. It’s like using Sonya Jackson from Eastenders as the poster girl for Essex. Meh same area, similar accent..fuck it.
She’s not glam in the slightest, she wouldn’t get a tenth of the treatments she does if she had to pay for them herself. Before the gifted tables and booths started she frequented the Raz with her own smuggled in ale. Scouse mums are queens who adore their children and have them dressed immaculately and put them first.

Nope, sorry, I’m sure I speak for the whole of Liverpool when I say we don’t claim you. You’re still a little stink, you’re just old now.
Thissssssss

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Everything she sells in that shop you can buy for much cheaper, I was Intrested in her Lemon tea, went in, picked it up and found out who made it and bought it for about 8 quid cheaper.
Same with the krazyhouse artwork, my daughter wanted to buy me it but I made her buy it from the artist instead.
Is she having a fucking laugh the rip off Cunt

You can but that lemon tea for about £35 for a kilo bag. She sells it in 100g tins for £15

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
She hasn’t even got a drive the soft twat

why does she think having a mortgage is the be all and end all. I’d rather be a kind decent clean and tidy human being who rents their house but tucks their child into bed every single night

Oh and also doesn’t stink of shit
And hunt cock at every given opportunity
She always has to come across as superior. Just let people enjoy things.

Houseofscouse

Tell me you normally post on the KHM thread, without telling me you normally post on the KHM thread 😂

Seriously though I just spent a good half a minute or so thinking wow, that’s a powerful filter. Then I saw the pram and realised our Jeff never spends time in the company of children so deffo not her.
Hahahaha you got me! Think I was that horrified by the outfit my eyesight went 😂

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what road it is please? I’m dying to have a nosey!
I’d get into trouble for telling you I think. They’d give me a warning. Prob over stepping the mark anyway considering she’s put the entire layout of her house online herself. Not safe really is it.

VIP Member
What would Corbyn say..........oh yeah this is what he says about helping people in their hour of need,
*fires us seven nation army, “ohhhhhh Jeremy coooooorrrrbyyyn” etc etc

– “Let’s defend the principle of a society that cares for everyone and everyone cares for everyone else.”

– “You should never be so high and mighty you can’t listen to somebody else and learn something from them.

The common good is the aspiration of all of us.”
Thank you 👏

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Lee Walker at BCity was the best of the best for aesthetics. As far as i’m aware he trains now and doesn’t administer himself from clinic - or if he does it’s nowhere near as much as he used to. To go from him and now go to half the aesthetics practitioners in the North just isn’t right. She will go anywhere that it’s free.
She looks like she goes to Dr Frankenstein regularly

• Haha

cbdgummybear

She really is encouraging post lockdown binge drinking with that she’s telling everyone it works , then someone said they drank a bottle of vodka and felt sound. Jefflets will believe that

• Haha

VIP Member
No mention of her daughter in her goals. Which is about right for a 35 year old childless woman however, she is a 35 year old mum 🤷🏼‍♀️ #wheresCora
That 8pm one - wow! Granted she’ll have ripped it off someone else but even the stuff she steals is so questionable

• Sick

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Ok dabs I need a bit of reassurance. I was in town and had to walk past the little shop of horrors. I was with my daughter who is OBSESSED with flamingos.

Am I a terrible mother for not taking her in to the shop of shite so she could see them better 🙈

Or am I an ok mother for shielding her from there 🤣
No I think you did right not taking her in plus you’ve saved yourself from “Mummy what’s a cunt?” Questions.

• Haha

Yerma

VIP Member
Is she posting this because a few weeks back we all commented how her fridge had nothing in for Cora?
100% yes. Still no trace of food like which assumes she really is there for 3 hours a week and gets some chocolate while she’s there. Bit like what I’d do for my niece, get some sweets in when I know she’s coming round.