Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

battybetty2

She gets bored far to easily. Last month that shop was her whole world. She couldn’t believe all her dreams had come true and she finally had a shop in “town” the ultimate dream. The shop was going to be a bar/cafe to selling the best coffee and cakes in Liverpool. Literally a month on you wouldn’t even know she had an actual shop 🙈 bizarre. It’s always a new project but they always fail a few weeks later because she’s too lazy to carry it on.

Reactions: 7

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She just desperate and I bet she’s absolutely dying to get onto a reality show

Last edited:

Asevithankstome

MJ charges over £600 for that treatment Jeff had today. She really should be declaring it as an ad because that’s exactly what it is and MJ needs to have a word with herself and think about how insulting it is it to her customers who pay full whack only for fat fod to walk in and get the works for free and still look like a bag of shite afterwards.
Fat fod! 😂

• Haha

Roastielover

Is she having beef with The Nest from Albert Dock?

They have put posts on saying their totes are back and she’s done a cunty post about her totes. The shops are quite similar but obviously The Nest has more style!

davidsdead

VIP Member
Anyone see that Laura’s little bakery’s house fire story? Anything to get in the echo that one 🤣🤣

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Did the Scouse Twitter thread die a death (ie, get deleted / closed)? As i feel cheated ! It would have been gold !! That OMG Hon one was always posting pics with Steve the Weave - see seems to have disappeared too now. And her Indica CBD page.

I'm assuming he's another non medically trained 'aesthetics practise' doing Fillers etc now. Just cashing in on being 'well known' around Liverpool.
He’s opening his own training academy hahah Steven weavin training.

*weavin Steven I mean hahah

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Out of all the absolute SHITE she sells, these ✨hangover drinks✨ are really winding me up. What the fuck is in them? Where do they come from? Sorry but they’re encouraging binge drinking it’s fuckin not on

and that’s coming from Mrs Chuck bass
I know. I said this last week. Makes me feel so uneasy encouraging binge drinking. Some woman drank a bottle of voddie and was like but its great, no hangover! Also, history I'm on it. If they do work, and you have no side effects the next day, half these idiots will be behind the wheel the next day. Need reporting!