Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the random ads and I also remember her saying something like she’s spoken to the hacker and agreed to share the page and I do recall thinking hmmm I think a page has been missed out of this little fable

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The leather shop in the station has decent products and Saeed who owns it is a lovely man. He sticks to what he’s good at- leather- and prob has other family businesses going too and doesn’t diversify the leather shop into selling gin and hairy fanny pens.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The leather shop in the station has decent products and Saeed who owns it is a lovely man. He sticks to what he’s good at- leather- and prob has other family businesses going too and doesn’t diversify the leather shop into selling gin and hairy fanny pens.
She’s just posted a quote about trolling after she trolled the Leather Shop! She’s such a head.

Also, holding influencers accountable and shining light on their shady posts is not trolling.

Jeff, all of us here would happily give you this feedback on your socials directly but you delete anything that you don’t like so I don’t know what to tell you 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like she trolled women at Aintree when she was anon
I remember her taking pictures of a woman on the bus back in the early days, can’t remember if she was ripping into her outfit or her hair but I remember thinking it was out of order.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've got a contact at Netflix, let's pitch a series where we team up to invistigate Jeff and take her down. "Making an Arse Scranner".
Oh Shirl I’d love to know who you are. You’re a legend girl 😘. Your posts literally have me in stitches. Whose Martin? Feel like I’ve missed something on here

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh Shirl I’d love to know who you are. You’re a legend girl 😘. Your posts literally have me in stitches. Whose Martin? Feel like I’ve missed something on here
Martin is the married man she shagged while his wife got bummed by greaseball Paul 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dirty bastards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Jeff defo defo reads this, not like it was up for debate, but the social media trolling post earlier, then the twelve videos of clarification on her body type. I did laugh when she said she'll look good in whatever she wears, maybe body wise but not fashion wise dear god 🤣

May be an uncommon thought and maybe the hair world isn't as arsed about the ombre style anymore, but I actually think her hair looks way better here than it does now.

Also, that flake post she's just put on she's recycled from 2015 as I have a screenshot of it from back then (when the account was a bit funnier!) Get some new content please Jeffles.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeff defo defo reads this, not like it was up for debate, but the social media trolling post earlier, then the twelve videos of clarification on her body type. I did laugh when she said she'll look good in whatever she wears, maybe body wise but not fashion wise dear god 🤣

May be an uncommon thought and maybe the hair world isn't as arsed about the ombre style anymore, but I actually think her hair looks way better here than it does now.

Also, that flake post she's just put on she's recycled from 2015 as I have a screenshot of it from back then (when the account was a bit funnier!) Get some new content please Jeffles.
She put a post about ex on the beach earlier that I’m sure I’ve seen her post before. Either that or she’s copied it off someone else.

Reactions: 7
I’m working in Dale st for a week as from the beginning of May. I’ll have to have a nosey at the shop on my dinner hour one day. Who knows, I might buy a load of hairy fanny pens for the office 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My dream is to get asked to do "Would I lie to you" on BBC1 and use the statement "I pose as the dearly departed spirit of Shirley Ballas on a gossip site".
Shirl I hope we all follow you in real life because you’re a bleeping legend ❤ You make me howl

I’m working in Dale st for a week as from the beginning of May. I’ll have to have a nosey at the shop on my dinner hour one day. Who knows, I might buy a load of hairy fanny pens for the office 😬
Hahahahaa imagine whipping your hairy fanny pen out and the office hunk walks past or even worse, your boss 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shirl girl I hope I follow you too. If not how do I go about it 😂😂😂

It’s embarrassing that Jeff was more liked and popular when she was anonymous. It would have been different if she was likeable and endearing like others but she really is obnoxious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.