Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever do anything with her poor lovely little girl? The only time we see her is when they're in bed in the middle of the day
I also wondered this... I have a daughter the same age and I run my own business. I make it my absolute priority to make sure we do an activity together every day and we go to feed the ducks, the swings, on a bike ride, scooter ride etc.... why doesn’t Jeff do these normal things?!!!
She isn’t maternal at all is she

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also wondered this... I have a daughter the same age and I run my own business. I make it my absolute priority to make sure we do an activity together every day and we go to feed the ducks, the swings, on a bike ride, scooter ride etc.... why doesn’t Jeff do these normal things?!!!
She isn’t maternal at all is she
Yeah I hear you! I know someone who's 50 with five kids, one very small, running about three businesses and still she goes out with her kids. Honestly Superwoman. Jeff thinks it's a chore just having a child who interrupts with her arse scranning and Cureton down time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she ever do anything with her poor lovely little girl? The only time we see her is when they're in bed in the middle of the day
She never has her little girl, maybe 2-3 hours a week, she dresses Cora in 2nd hand tit, whilst she spends all her money on her plastic face and duck lips, looking more like Pete Burns by the day. End of the day Stephanie is a dreadful mother and Cora is an inconvenience in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry Screff but you weren’t turning people away from your shop because you’d sold out of a fad hangover cure drink. In reality I imagine 1 person came in and asked “Hi is there any Inside Out drink I’ve seen you advertise available” and Screff replied *cackle cackle cackle, big gulp “Sorry we’re sold out *cackle but we sell bleep mugs hairy fanny pens, duck the tor....wait where you going I’ve got scran and pink coffee that looks like watery nesquick, fancy a shower??? Come bacccck”
That’s how this went down and nobody will tell me otherwise.
Screff🤣🤣🤣🤣haven’t heard that for years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why isn't she using olaplex on her hair 😭 looks like something I'd feel the guinea pigs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh duck off Jeff...
Purposely angling the camera to show your tit hanging out.... your eyes were constantly looking down at it whilst recording yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ And just incase any potential arse scranees missed it you point it out as if it was accidental....
I just can’t anymore.... the desperation is pathetic! Get to bed you soft slag and stop begging for dick

There you go Jeffrey! There’s so screenshots of you NOT NOTICING your tit was hanging out AT ALL.... even though your bleeping eyes are staring at it.... thirsty slag

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else currently going through their insta follows wondering if any of them is Shirl? 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What on earth is she doing? She is a shadow of her former self. You’re right, she screams desperation. Even the marriage was proper shot gun

Reactions: 12
Ahhh duck off Jeff...
Purposely angling the camera to show your tit hanging out.... your eyes were constantly looking down at it whilst recording yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ And just incase any potential arse scranees missed it you point it out as if it was accidental....
I just can’t anymore.... the desperation is pathetic! Get to bed you soft slag and stop begging for dick

There you go Jeffrey! There’s so screenshots of you NOT NOTICING your tit was hanging out AT ALL.... even though your bleeping eyes are staring at it.... thirsty slag
Just coming on to say this! Any bets that she’ll soon say everyone keeps messaging her asking if she got an only fans channel... well here’s the swipe up! Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ahhh duck off Jeff...

Ahhh duck off Jeff...

I’ve just watched this, so yeah she was so mortified about it that when she mentioned that she noticed it she pulled her top down to demonstrate again, embarrassing.

I’ve just watched this, so yeah she was so mortified about it that when she mentioned that she noticed it she pulled her top down to demonstrate again, embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
“I’ve just come to work early cos there was a massive order of 57 items!”

someone bought a packet of scousebird smarties then? The ones that taste like tit chocolate coins at Xmas.

It’s good to see my username being referred by her again. “I had four cbd bears and slept all night!” Nah, get a bigger hit from a Marlboro, luv

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh duck off Jeff...

Was coming on to say exactly this! She keeps readjusting the camera and looking down. Soft mare

Reactions: 6
Was coming on to say exactly this! She keeps readjusting the camera and looking down. Soft mare
I hate it when I’m doing a video and don’t notice my tit hanging out! I must remember not to delete it and then tell everyone about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can honestly say I’ve never made scouse like that
Is this Ma Cureton’s recipe 🤔
Oh god the cringiest tea towel ever, don’t think it’s ma curetons as there’s no mention of cooking over a Yankee candle...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.