Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh, I remember her calling women match slags. I’ve had a season ticket for 12 years if that makes me a match slag then so be it
It makes her feel better about herself when she’s putting other women down. I’ve been going to Goodison since I could walk and I’m certainly no bleeping match slag

Reactions: 23
How can you just neglect your kid to this degree? Feel so sad for her daughter.

Reactions: 15
Eeeee just watched her live.. getting her nails done and that is a priority? God she’s disgusting

Reactions: 13
She’ll be one of them ma’s that’ll be back on the scene in 10 years when she wants to drink and party with her daughter the sad bastard. You’ll NEVER get this time back Steph. That would keep me awake at night that. My daughter is 6, it’s the most precious and gorgeous age, they’re like your little mate. It’s the best thing ever, I’m sure greaseball Paul can relate.

The fact that she barely seems to have 15% custody of her child would or SHOULD be a major red flag for any DECENT man too. What a turn off, a women who doesn’t even nurture and care for her own child. Works both ways btw, I wouldn’t touch a bloke who didn’t bother with his kids. No decent family would accept her either because her morals are clearly so twisted. But then she always has the Curetons...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is a terrible advert for hair berrrst. State of her hair on that video she has posted in her car 😩

Reactions: 11
She’s really plugging those drinks isn’t she. I know she’s a business and that’s what you’re meant to do but she always plugs the shittest things that you can buy for much cheaper elsewhere. It was the cleaning products when she had the Crosby shops, before that the ‘duck the tories’ jewellery and before that the badly designed and outdated looking diaries. Pick a USP jefff!

Reactions: 12
A friend of mine went in the shop, she said it was empty, and they are still giving away calendars and diaries!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A friend of mine went in the shop, she said it was empty, and they are still giving away calendars and diaries!
I genuinely don’t understand why she didn’t look at the current global situation and think given the fact we’re in a pandemic and can’t leave the house I’ll maybe swerve the diaries and calendars for 2021.

Reactions: 10
For the love of god bring back the brunette. I think the blonde was where it really started to go downhill.
Football is for straight men and she’s happy straight men are upset. These must be actual thoughts she has 🙄
That fitness imposter video sounded like “so anyway yeah I just can’t get over how boss I actually am. Like my PT was like Jeff, you’re the bossest. And I’m like I mean I do KNOW I’m boss but, I just want to do a live about it. Does anyone else feel like that?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she only open from 11-5 so she doesn’t have to pay the staff a proper wage? Because that’s a strange time to open a thriving shop.

Does she only open from 11-5 so she doesn’t have to pay the staff a proper wage? Because that’s a strange time to open a thriving shop.
Town was chocker on Sunday but the house of tat was shut. I thought it was bizarre as well. She must be rolling round on a sea of notes now she's made that million

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Town was chocker on Sunday but the house of tat was shut. I thought it was bizarre as well. She must be rolling round on a sea of notes now she's made that million
She’ll want to stay in her bed until around midnight on Sunday’s, while Paul is making Coras dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll want to stay in her bed until around midnight on Sunday’s, while Paul is making Coras dinner.
Then she goes to Ma Curetons for a Yankee candle special. She’s a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.