Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just done my own on the Tanke site (I'm not an influencer per se, but it's a big part of my working profile). Mine is at 8%, which I'm thrilled with. Industry goal for decent paid partnerships is 10%. 1% is why no agent will touch her.
It’s really interesting to get info about this from someone whose in that industry ish!

Reactions: 10
It’s really interesting to get info about this from someone whose in that industry ish!
I cannot express how frustrating it is not being able to spill more without giving away too much and committing career suicide. Wait until I'm big enough to not give a duck anymore, then we'll have a tea party ☕🐸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Shirl I wanna know more about who she was swinging with cos she’s calling you a liar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK girls, time to fess up, it's-a me, Bruno Tonioli!

I'll know I've made it when I've got a tattle thread 🏆 Although I'm hoping my name never appears on here!

AD_75101182-e1592122040817.jpg

Shirl I wanna know more about who she was swinging with cos she’s calling you a liar 🤣
The couple I know who told me this were involved with her back when she lived in Anfield/Walton (it was somewhere around there). It was also ongoing when she had the shop in the storage unit.

Keep on swinging, Jeffers...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh girls I’ve had a terrible day 😡😭 yano when everything just goes to tit! So I’m having a wine and my acid tongue is out.. stay tuned while I go and catch up

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh girls I’ve had a terrible day 😡😭 yano when everything just goes to tit! So I’m having a wine and my acid tongue is out.. stay tuned while I go and catch up
Well I’m on the vodka! Mr Ma has gone to his ma’s haha! He’ll come home to me going ‘the DABs said this...” hahaha. He’s still, STILL confused over who she is. We still haven’t moved yet. But I’m just glad that to get to stay in my nans house for as long as I can. Moving on is inevitable but I love nostalgia

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope you’re ok BW x

Just watched her shitshow stories - she’s not declaring #ads again for the glasses shop and then blathers on about checking peoples arses out behind her mirrored sunglasses. She goes into detail about arses like a right perv. Imagine if a middle aged bloke saying this crap 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks girl @MrsPurchase ❤

@Yerma ahh girl I’m the same every time I go to my ma’s I look at photo albums she thinks I’m insane 🤣

5D2F4FDB-6160-492E-955C-04854F533916.png
White tip acrylics in the year of our lord 2021
GET THE duck OUTTA HERE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Not to go all Facebook hun but sending you love ❤ enjoy your wine.

Thanks girl @MrsPurchase ❤

@Yerma ahh girl I’m the same every time I go to my ma’s I look at photo albums she thinks I’m insane 🤣

View attachment 532683White tip acrylics in the year of our lord 2021
GET THE duck OUTTA HERE
Has anyone got any holy water for my eyes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she go and eat at that Greek place alone today?? Why does she have NO bleeping MATES?!! oh Jeffrey Jefferson 😩 please stop... nearly 40! Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Shesaidwhat? No I know what you mean I try not to turn this into fb or even mumsnet ( 🤢) but I genuinely feel as though we’re all friends and it’s a safe space to rant 🤣 nothing even particularly wrong just work is a piece of tit and I wanna punch my fellas face in 💋

my eyeballs are on a 90 hot wash as we speak

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😂 Imagine! I only found out who she was the other day, I need to book a week off work to read the threads.
Yes shirl, get on the KHM thread. She took her 8 month baby who can’t walk or stand yet to a bleeping ballet class today, we need your dancing critique obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.