Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the blag Spanish. Jib off trying to sound cultural Jeff.
I think even she realised what a bleep she sounded when she opened with the Spanish... she looked down and took a minute before carrying on, to me it was like the way you do when you wave and say hello to someone in the street then realise it’s not who you thought it was and you want the earth to swallow you up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think even she realised what a bleep she sounded when she opened with the Spanish... she looked down and took a minute before carrying on, to me it was like the way you do when you wave and say hello to someone in the street then realise it’s not who you thought it was and you want the earth to swallow you up
To be honest, to me it looked like she was giving it the “I’ll give you a moment to go to Google translate” smugness from recalling a GCSE Spanish phrase.

• Haha
Hahaha I was just about to say that. She was probably looking at google translate on her phone 🤣🤣

And a big crusty arse to snack on
Did you see her follow up to that one? About licking her muffin and handing her a McMuffin 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
If the shop has been busy she wouldn’t have been posting videos every 10 minutes coz she wouldn’t have time. There’s not been one bit of evidence of any human other than her going in, so why would we believe there was a queue? Jog on Jeff

• Haha
How come she’s not banging on and on about her caravan in Wales?thought this would have had a mention by now?has she sold it?

Reactions: 8
To be honest, to me it looked like she was giving it the “I’ll give you a moment to go to Google translate” smugness from recalling a GCSE Spanish phrase.
That is very, very likely tbf. She is that level of arrogant and over confident. Personally, I wanted the ground to swallow me up for having witnessed it. *cringe*

Well just as she's trying to open a cafe... There's a fabulous new Instagrammable cafe in development over on Tithebarn St. An actual proper cafe with food hygiene measures and no bleep mugs. Opening next month, we must pay a visit, dabs ☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well just as she's trying to open a cafe... There's a fabulous new Instagrammable cafe in development over on Tithebarn St. An actual proper cafe with food hygiene measures and no bleep mugs. Opening next month, we must pay a visit, dabs ☕
Any pink lattes? Or does our Jeff have the unenviable monopoly on them?

• Haha
1% engagement rate. This is why she doesn’t work with any major brands.
Average like just over 500 when she’s got 110k followers....😂😂😂 she’s technically talking to herself and tattlers on her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hiya Jeffany 👋🏼 While you and your tit pink lipstick are basking in the sun on the pavement, #where’sCora?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her hair looks like it was put in a deep fat fryer for 20 mins. Snapped and flat 😂
Like them noodles ya put in the fryer and they crackle and go all over the place 🤣🤣
I walked past 20 minutes ago. There was one girl in there browsing. Town is busy and the only queues I seen were for H&M home and Primark. Everywhere else is normal. Don’t believe for one second that she had a queue.
Does she not realise that some DABs on here work in town and can call her out on her "my shop is sooooo busy" bullshit at the drop of a hat? Ignorance is bliss Jeff 😉

She has the monopoly on all things pink: pink hot chocolate, pink lattes, pink eye....
Random fellas on IG's pink puckered arseholes.....

Saw this on a fb post, if Ma Cureton opened a chippy.... "me sausages were so raw they were still oinking" 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
So on today’s episode of things that didn’t happen... she has just spotted some fella she matched with on bumble..... and after 3 days he wanted to run away to Cuba? Think he meant alone Jeff... FROM YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did you use to look at this? Be interesting to look at other “influencer” accounts 🤣
I've just done my own on the Tanke site (I'm not an influencer per se, but it's a big part of my working profile). Mine is at 8%, which I'm thrilled with. Industry goal for decent paid partnerships is 10%. 1% is why no agent will touch her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.