Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having the audacity to call herself a woman of scouse nationality yet walk round with that barnet:

ELECTRIC CHAIR!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Swear down, honest to god, not even messin’ but why does she dress and look like she’s 10 years behind. The flat hair, the side part and fringe(no shade to anyone that has this btw, each to their own and if you do have it I highly doubt you’re bragging on your insta stories that you’re gonna be the next Gigi hadid) she hurts my eyes

Having the audacity to call herself a woman of scouse nationality yet walk round with that barnet:

ELECTRIC CHAIR!
I’m not Scouse but have a lot of Scouse friends and family. I’ve never ever ever met a scouser like Jeff. The way she dresses, looks etc. She’s like a social experiment, I can’t get my head around her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Considering her “amaaaaazing” shop is open, all’s she’s fuckin gone on about is her yellow hair and stupid eye lashes. Do one, ya biff. Her child’s shop will be gone by Xmas/January, then she’ll blame tories and the council for some bizarre reason. Nothing to do with them stupid pink lattes and shelves of cringey tat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen her video, saying she had a queue outside. No. No she really didn’t. First off, you’d show the camera to them. Secondly, the way she said it is totally false. Proper bad liar with tit hair

• Haha
I’ve just seen her video, saying she had a queue outside. No. No she really didn’t. First off, you’d show the camera to them. Secondly, the way she said it is totally false. Proper bad liar with tit hair
My thoughts exactly.What cue outside.She would have filmed the tit out of that..we’re watching the beginning of the end for her,that shop won’t last.As for her constantly going on about her tit hair and lashes...doesn’t take away the fact that when you meet her,your surprised about man-ish she is..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So convenient that she can fit in her glow up appointments before she starts work. Convenient that the school run isn’t her responsibility either

So convenient that she can fit in her glow up appointments before she starts work. Convenient that the school run isn’t her responsibility either
Does she class dancing around the shop of tat or cackling into her phone as work now?
Ohhh sorry there was a queue yesterday, all eager to get their hands on a hairy fanny pen with free diary 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“We don’t even have a queuing system” you need an actual queue to even have one, Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I walked past 20 minutes ago. There was one girl in there browsing. Town is busy and the only queues I seen were for H&M home and Primark. Everywhere else is normal. Don’t believe for one second that she had a queue.

Reactions: 15
And surely she’d have had a system in place before she opened the shop of white with arrows and markers on the floor to comply with distancing guidelines? Hmmmmm Jeffers, you’re such a little fibber! Bet you’ll be mentioning safety aspects before the masses descend on your sherbet smelling cave on Saturday.

Kisses on a professional/work related text? Mixed signals or this really isn’t from a lad, is it Jeffany?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s such a liar 🤣 a queue lol. If you have no queuing system them why are people queueing? Does she mean to say there’s that many people inside these others have no choice but to wait in a queue as there’s physically no room for anymore? Ok Jeffrey.

Also can somebody please give me an example of someone who would wear a T-shirt with a ‘scouse’ sugar skull on???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And surely she’d have had a system in place before she opened the shop of white with arrows and markers on the floor to comply with distancing guidelines? Hmmmmm Jeffers, you’re such a little fibber! Bet you’ll be mentioning safety aspects before the masses descend on your sherbet smelling cave on Saturday.

Kisses on a professional/work related text? Mixed signals or this really isn’t from a lad, is it Jeffany?
As if that’s even real

no way that is genuine! Load of tit! Also, the dirty skank with that .”I didn’t cum” posts. How fuckin old are ya?

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.