Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaa!! 👏🏼👏🏼 She has said in her post looking “pretty” that she’s gonna be a 20/10 later.
Delusion off the scale. I’ve got an old pair of jeans on and my hair just thrown up cutting the grass and I probably look better 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In
My first comment after months of lurking so please be kind! I love supporting local and independent businesses...BUT where I live in a small suburb of Manchester the local business owners are the ones driving round in Range Rovers, kids at private school and having holidays in the Caribbean 3 times a year (obviously pre-COVID). The people who work at the local Wetherspoons are the ones getting the bus, living from day to day and having a week in Rhyl in a caravan if they’re lucky! I’ve got absolutely nothing against people making a success of themselves but I don’t see a difference in lining a big corporations pockets or the local millionaire just because he owns an ‘independent’ gin bar! We’re not all world beaters, some of us just work at the checkout at massive corporations like Asda or behind the bar at Spoons. I don’t agree with big conglomerates having a monopoly on the market but we can’t deny that they employ a lot more people than the local hipster bar that charges ridiculous prices to have a burger served on a slate or wooden block (just put it on a bleeding plate!!) Neither of them are wrong but I’m not gonna boycott Wetherspoons under the guise of being a liberal or some misplaced morals, some of my mates feed their kids with their Sports Direct wage!
Yes!!! This 💯 👏👏👏 Jeff is so quick to point fingers at people or places that don't fit into her social media 'personna' of being an anti Tori voter but forgets a few weeks ago that she was spouting 'Vote Left, Live Right'. head. Haha remember when chips served in a little wire basket were a thing too, just stick them in a bloody bowl!

Also, welcome! I'm fairly new here but everyone's lovely and funny as duck 😊

#wherescora

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine ever choosing that hive of plastic tat for a coffee. There’s countless lovely places for a coffee in town. I give her til just after xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine ever choosing that hive of plastic tat for a coffee. There’s countless lovely places for a coffee in town. I give her til just after xmas
Absolutely! My little girl would probably love to go to a bright pink cafe, the colour theme and that awful cartoon logo would appeal to her age group, but I’ll never take her because of all the bleep mugs and overpriced alcohol. I just don’t get what demographic Jeff is aiming at?

Reactions: 17
I sent a picture of the shop to my good friend Craig Revel Horwood. He said it looks like "one of those temporary places that opens on the run up to Christmas and then disappears".

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My first comment after months of lurking so please be kind! I love supporting local and independent businesses...BUT where I live in a small suburb of Manchester the local business owners are the ones driving round in Range Rovers, kids at private school and having holidays in the Caribbean 3 times a year (obviously pre-COVID). The people who work at the local Wetherspoons are the ones getting the bus, living from day to day and having a week in Rhyl in a caravan if they’re lucky! I’ve got absolutely nothing against people making a success of themselves but I don’t see a difference in lining a big corporations pockets or the local millionaire just because he owns an ‘independent’ gin bar! We’re not all world beaters, some of us just work at the checkout at massive corporations like Asda or behind the bar at Spoons. I don’t agree with big conglomerates having a monopoly on the market but we can’t deny that they employ a lot more people than the local hipster bar that charges ridiculous prices to have a burger served on a slate or wooden block (just put it on a bleeding plate!!) Neither of them are wrong but I’m not gonna boycott Wetherspoons under the guise of being a liberal or some misplaced morals, some of my mates feed their kids with their Sports Direct wage!
Yaaassss!! My ex is a barber who has been pleading poverty over lockdown, preaching that people should shop local - yet drives a nice car, votes Tory, holidays in Barbados, etc.
Sorry, back to the topic 🤣 ....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Aaaaaaaaand she has got a queue cos of course she has!! If she had she’d have been spinning that phone round to back that up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mr sb just come in and said how are we? .... may get him an overpriced choccy bar from Jeff’s for Father’s Day! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely! My little girl would probably love to go to a bright pink cafe, the colour theme and that awful cartoon logo would appeal to her age group, but I’ll never take her because of all the bleep mugs and overpriced alcohol. I just don’t get what demographic Jeff is aiming at?
Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.