Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asevithankstome

Not seen some of her mates in over a year. Almost the same amount of time since she has seen her daughter #where’sCora

Reactions: 18

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Remember she used to take the piss out of girls wearing kitten heels
Girl..I’d rather wear actual kittens on my feet than that shit show of an outfit you’re wearing

• Haha
OK girls, time to fess up, it's-a me, Bruno Tonioli!

I'll know I've made it when I've got a tattle thread 🏆 Although I'm hoping my name never appears on here!

AD_75101182-e1592122040817.jpg

Shirl I wanna know more about who she was swinging with cos she’s calling you a liar 🤣
The couple I know who told me this were involved with her back when she lived in Anfield/Walton (it was somewhere around there). It was also ongoing when she had the shop in the storage unit.

Keep on swinging, Jeffers...

• Haha
  • Wow

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
What absolute shite she chats... can't wait to see those fumin tops all over town 🤔🤣

Also, the trained Barista in me fucking heaves everytime I see this canned so-called fucking Latte. Pink pesto bismol aesthetics aside, you can't can a fucking Latte ya fucking womble. There's very much a reason you only get "iced" Lattes ready made, the method is as much the drink as the ingredients are... not that I'd expect Meffanny, the allegedly soon to be coffee & shite shop merchant, to know about that. What you've got there is a pink instant coffee ya tit.
View attachment 557982
Just lookin at this makes me wanna vom.
Pepto bismol lookin hot choc and blamonge (sp) lookin pink latte. What next Jeff, puckered arsehole coloured cappuccino?? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

VIP Member
I dunno Jeff mate, maybe it’s that extra chin?
That’s her hair when she’s had a cut? And been necking hairburst???? Why does she think she’s #excercisegoals just cos she’s back on the bandwagon? She’s got no humility at all has she, she’s got such massive wanker energy it hurts to watch

If you work for more than 6 hours, you’re entitled to a 20 min break and it’s not allowed at the start of your shift or the end, so that’ll be why
Tory behaviour 🚩

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Didn’t know ‘dick’ only came around in the summer

god she’s insufferable. Fucking tramp

#wherescora

• Haha

Helpmeout

9 comments within 5 hours congratulating her on the billboard 2 of which are from her mates. Out of over a hundred thousand people. What’s that tell ya about who’s interested in a scouse bird shop.

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Firstly - that book Cora has written is ADORABLE.
But Jeff clearly didn’t see it until she was taking Cora to school this morning - didn’t she check her bag last night? She could have sat down with Cora and gone through each page talking about it, getting all the funny little stories, the cute thought processes, funny little extras: this is the best thing about being a parent, this stuff is the gold, it makes everything worth it.
All the time Jeff’s out, having existential crisis hangovers and chasing dick she’s missing out on this stuff. Hope she realises quickly.

• Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
Just spoke to a mate who went past three times today (not on purpose she works there) and she said there wasn’t a soul in there each time. She said Liverpool was buzzin but the shop was dead. It’s weird, it’s as though people don’t wanna buy overpriced tat from Ali express?
I will be amaaaaaazed if it’s still there next year. I give her one Xmas in town. If not, I’ll happily take my hat off to her because I genuinely don’t know who is buying this shit! Assumed it was wools when she was just online. Her Crosby shop was always dead.

VIP Member
She’s sold out with this!! I’m quite happy having a stable long term career and the 2 week holiday with my husband and kids - wouldn’t change it for the world.

The “hottie” t shirt from years ago shows she’s not changed- always had a high opinion of herself.she might physically look better now but hasn’t realised as she’s grown up that’s she’s be a lot more attractive if she didn’t have such an ugly, arrogant personality.

loved the story earlier in the week about the printed clothes selling well- I’m yet to see anyone in Liverpool wearing a SB slogan top or earrings- swear down!
So edgy, shaming 9-5 jobs🙄
she’ll be on an MLM scam before long, Mark my words

• Angry

Dwight

Chatty Member
"Look at this book Cora made for me, it's definitely for me, look she drew me in it, definitely for me, she's drew me pictures before, look it's MUM and Cora next to MUM crying, definitely for me, she's drew me books before too this one is just the biggest, definitely for me"

Put Cora's book for Paul back in her school bag, Steff.

• Haha
  • Heart