Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StormSolitaire

So many gorgeous cafes around Piss Alley too- Wake and Cate does fit Greek desserts, Bramleys is a lovely old school caff with nice puds, Paolo’s is proper Italian no messing with their barista knowledge, the oldies round there go the Shakespeare and Carnarvon. All those pink girly flower wall type caffs seem to have peaked in 2019 anyway and now is about minimalist aesthetic with greenery and wicker.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Tomi2015

VIP Member
We’ve done more threads this year than the amount of time Jeff has actually had Cora
#wherescora

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
She probably hasn’t got a hangover because she’s still spangled.
Probably bang on.

Also when you’re in your mid thirties it’s a bit early in the day to declare yourself hangover free. In my experience older you get, the later in the day the hangovers kick in...

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
@Shesaidwhat? No I know what you mean I try not to turn this into fb or even mumsnet ( 🤢) but I genuinely feel as though we’re all friends and it’s a safe space to rant 🤣 nothing even particularly wrong just work is a piece of shit and I wanna punch my fellas face in 💋

my eyeballs are on a 90 hot wash as we speak

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
So convenient that she can fit in her glow up appointments before she starts work. Convenient that the school run isn’t her responsibility either
Does she class dancing around the shop of tat or cackling into her phone as work now?
Ohhh sorry there was a queue yesterday, all eager to get their hands on a hairy fanny pen with free diary 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18

B4M81

Just seen a pic of her drinking a pint, I also remember her saying that women who drink pints are man heads.

• Haha

Asevithankstome

Aaaaaaaaand she has got a queue cos of course she has!! If she had she’d have been spinning that phone round to back that up.

• Haha
  • Heart

hiya_hun

VIP Member
What she really means is she can’t be arsed with the shop now so she wants a skivvy to run it
just saw the salary for that assistant manager job is literally only just above minimum wage! She’s a cheeky cunt

• Wow

davidsdead

VIP Member
She's a soft cunt, does she not realise people who work for Wetherspoons probably aren't Tories? I fully support local businesses but I also love a cheap drink and snack the week before payday so won't be boycotting it any time soon.
Wonder if she boycotts Next and Warburton's too as they are large Tory doners.
She dresses Cora from the basement of tkmaxx and whoever supplies the swear down shite. deffo doesn’t shop at Next

• Haha

Sk8rBoi

She says she was alone but I imagine there was an emergency Cureton in a cupboard with a Yankee candle and pack of sausages ready to go

• Haha
Girls, it turns out you can buy Cadbury chocolate WITHOUT the offensive/lowbrow slogans on the packaging, and for a fraction of the cost that charlatan is charging at Scouse Turd Shop. As you can see, I'm thrilled.
Screenshot_20210424_074728.jpg

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Oh girls I’ve had a terrible day 😡😭 yano when everything just goes to shit! So I’m having a wine and my acid tongue is out.. stay tuned while I go and catch up

• Heart

cbdgummybear

What's with the ringlets ?! She looks like she's wearing a Judge's wig ?!
Judge Rimmeder

She didn’t even know the person behind the pop up door was meant to be her cos of the blonde scraggy hair. That’s how she sees her own mum.
oh,look!! She’s broke something and she’s sad! Nah, looks like av child expressing herself through her pictures how she wants her mums genuine attention.

that was quite pathetic to watch

• Haha

Rosieposiepie

So on today’s episode of things that didn’t happen... she has just spotted some fella she matched with on bumble..... and after 3 days he wanted to run away to Cuba? Think he meant alone Jeff... FROM YOU!

• Haha