Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dabbyhand

I noticed a week or go or something (clearly reading here every day, Hey Heffrey👋) she made a point of saying one time how she's worried she could have no customers and end up going bankrupt. It was like she was saying it to save face after all the comments on here.
Also, for the love of fucking god, bin the fucking belt already. And don't dare get that bumbag back out either. Shame of it

• Haha
Reactions: 18

davidsdead

VIP Member
Can I just say, I’ve never been a Paul fan, I think he seems like a slimy snake. Divorced twice, apparently robbed both wives blind. No idea what’s going on with their custody situation but he seems to type to use the kid as a weapon.

Reactions: 17

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Cbd gummy bears - I ran out ages ago. And I didn’t buy any more because I wouldn’t dream if personally spending my own money on this shite but they’ve just sent me a pile of free stuff so here’s a link and a swipe up code that I’m not going to declare.

Dabbyhand

My proudest moment! Didn’t even have to leave a comment 😂
Omg I need to hurry up and read the Truff thread 👀😂

She's literally just said on her feed she only drinks when she's out yet has a fridge full of ale and drank while her child was sat there with her. And why does she keep telling us about these fucking hangover can drinks and showing us she drinks them, ye okay Jeff we know, we know you're constantly out on the lash and we know you drink them, you don't have to maintain eye contact every time you neck one. Also, when are you seriously with your child, I don't like to comment on it. But my ma used to lash me in everyone's every weekend when I was younger to go out and it's fucking abhorrent. Spend time with your kid or she will remember who was there when she was younger and swerve you in the long run ye nit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Having the audacity to call herself a woman of scouse nationality yet walk round with that barnet:

ELECTRIC CHAIR!

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Imagine ever choosing that hive of plastic tat for a coffee. There’s countless lovely places for a coffee in town. I give her til just after xmas
Absolutely! My little girl would probably love to go to a bright pink cafe, the colour theme and that awful cartoon logo would appeal to her age group, but I’ll never take her because of all the cunt mugs and overpriced alcohol. I just don’t get what demographic Jeff is aiming at?

cbdgummybear

She spends enough time slagging men off, yet acts like an absent father. Double standards, but hey! Nature is healing!

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
She’s a cheeky cunt there’s nothing wrong with having a 9-5. Arrr I’m too hungover for her shit today 🤣

• Heart

Bonmarche

Ive been a lurker on here for a long time but I’ve had to come on and give you the tea.

Paul has been telling people my friend who put up with his shit for over a year (the good looking one you all talk about) “threatened” his daughter while she slept and he had to call the police on her but he is now back following her on insta only a few months after said incident and liking her pictures. Great parenting skills, putting your child at potential risk to try get your leg over again. Wonder what Jeff has to say about that? Kid has no chance with parents like these.

Do yourself a favour get out of your ex wife’s house stop lying and actually be a good dad, not just for the internet. He is obsessed with this site and people on here writing about him so here you go greaseball Paul have a load of that you hairy winnet
Everyone, my fellow sexy DAB's

Let's welcome our NEW member STEPH, she is overweight, 30 plus from Crosby!

Steph - So many questions but other DAB's have asked these in the other posts. Can I just say you have lurked her for a while but you are a new member...you got me straight away hehe

Your post was hilarious, did you post it after a few lines and lots of drink (whilst you daughter was asleep)??!!!

"he is obsessed with this site" = you are obsessed with this site, and it must be difficult to read alot of home truths.

Paul posts love and affection of HIS daughter on social media and we rarely see any of you doing it, apart from her smashing her own pinata face it, to only last night you on about not getting co*k via bumble whilst your daughter is there with you.....am I missing a point here??!!! :) :)

And how did she 'threaten' her....come on tell us the story...make something up...this is better than Eldorado! hehe

Anyhow enjoy your voting today, take it Tory vote as usual?? Seen as you enjoyed the Tory party on Sunday

Much love

Mike Hunt
CEO/Director

• Haha

cbdgummybear

I’ve just seen her video, saying she had a queue outside. No. No she really didn’t. First off, you’d show the camera to them. Secondly, the way she said it is totally false. Proper bad liar with shit hair

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
She’s banging on about going to get her lashes done and can’t wait... however, in the last 4 months she also promoted the hair burst lash serum which was apparently amaaaazzzziiing and also the same for the magnetic lashes by lola’s lashes which were a game changer... which one is it Jeff 🤔
Pick a lane woman 🙄
Does this woman never do the school run? Poor Cora, only sees her ma once a week. Disgraaaaaaace.

The outfit is absolutely abysmal but those boots are off the scale dreadful even for her.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Sorry but why is she acting like she’s ran the London marathon coz she’s climbed up a fucking HILL 🤣🤣🤣 10k steps is she for real, isn’t that what most people aim to do on a regular day?

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Why would anyone be arsed whether or not a shop keeper gets on with her ex husband though? Come on Steph.

• Haha