Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
I see she seemed to have forgotten to indicate that the dress is an ad.... but couldn’t get it on there quick enough on the webcam post.

I’ve got nothing against anyone who chooses to make a living that way, but for it to be endorsed by a shop that sells fucking children’s books...

Just who IS the target audience here.
Also I don’t think she has turned the comments off, it’s just no one has commented. Coz, yano, why would they

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Phoebephoeebs

Like others have said previously I so wish she’d stayed with the more wholesome content when she was a new mum, on child friendly days out etc.
Speaking for myself personally I was probably her target audience when she first started her account. I’m younger than her although not that much younger, lived for nights out, meeting lads, girls holidays/weekends away etc. The problem is everyone grows up sooner or later and (although it was possibly for show in hindsight) she seemed to be doing well at growing with her original audience! I very much related to the grown up her, possibly even more than I related to her when I’d been younger. A lot of people who originally liked her and had “grown up” with her probably felt alienated and a bit duped when all that instantly disappeared and she was all about nights out 5/6 times a week, chasing cock etc and toxic behaviour and view points regarding men. Not that there’s inherently wrong with enjoying sex of course... we live in the 21st century and women should absolutely be allowed to enjoy sex without being slut shamed, but my point is it’s a complete turnaround from the image she had very recently been projecting of herself, then wonders why people don’t follow her with it😏 and as much as yes she is allowed a sex life/social life as a mother, she has to accept that there are consequences to broadcasting it so widely, consequences not just for herself but for the poor kid who has no idea and no input into what her mum is doing online 😖 I’d be absolutely mortified if I found screenshots of my mum posting some of that stuff when I was a kid!
And don’t even get me started on some of the attitudes she seems to have or condone.... behaviours that if the gender roles were reversed would cause absolute uproar!

edited to add: my baby is due next month and I’d be mortified to think that either a) in years to come they discovered archive Facebook/Instagram screenshots of anything crude/sexual I’ve posted in the past (like Cora will eventually!) or b) that they grow up thinking these attitudes are healthy and portray a positive life 😣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dabbyhand

Looks a boss day that, everyone sitting round tables looking bored shitless all trying to out insta each other making out they’re having the time of their lives.
I said this exact same thing today. People rushing to go back out the day/week pubs and bars reopened fall into a few categories. Singletons who are desperate to meet someone asap, people who are desperate to throw their videos and photos on social media because everything they do is for the likes or groups of fellas who have rushed out the house to get away from their other halves and/or kids. Heffrey falls into every category.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she shaming 9 to 5s and making out becoming a cam girl will give you this millionaire lifestyle? No shame to anyone that does it but stuff like this is two a penny these days, unless you’ve got some sort of following I can’t imagine you getting a steady and solid income.
Let me tell you, making money on instagram is HARD and most people on there are faking it. Instagram for me is fun money: I have to work hard in my industry (plus I own businesses) for my day to day outgoings, Instagram is bonus time and I only make that sort of money because I'm respected in my field (and keep my personal life off my public social media). Of all my peers, I only know one guy who's making enough money from influencing to quit his other work. His account is non-stop affiliate ads, but that's down to a canny agent and capitalising on a TV show he starred in two years ago. It won't last, he knows it, but he's playing the game and buying a house with the proceeds so more power to him.

The upshot is: influencing has all the potential of a pyramid scheme. Anyone chasing it full time is a fool, you'll get more security from a 9-5 any day of the week.

• Heart

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
I think Jeff would do better if she applied the lipstick to her lips instead of the outside of her lips... just an idea hun *blows a kiss*

There’s clearly not one customer in the shop. She keeps filming Williamson square.... I don’t think people drinking in the Shakespeare are gonna come in for a ‘Prosecco slag’ key ring Jeff.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Well in Barryyyyyy droppin a fuckin TRUTH bomb right there 🤣
She will have to face the fact that she'll never get a decent fella, she might as well get back with Jake the snake or Greaseball Paul. Or if she really wants to punish herself, am sure Badman Ting would be ready for a rimming round 2, DING DING BITCH!

Attachments

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She should be fucking ashamed of herself the amount of time she spends on the piss and not with that sweet little girl. Is she only allowed so much contact with her or something? That’s what it looks like. A weekend a month
#wherescora

TJ90

VIP Member
The hospitality business has suffered more than most during the pandemic, now is their time to start recovering and our millionaire is sneaking in gin so she doesn’t have to pay for one 🙃

• Heart
  • Angry

Helpmeout

She’s such a liar 🤣 a queue lol. If you have no queuing system them why are people queueing? Does she mean to say there’s that many people inside these others have no choice but to wait in a queue as there’s physically no room for anymore? Ok Jeffrey.

Also can somebody please give me an example of someone who would wear a T-shirt with a ‘scouse’ sugar skull on???

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
I remember the random ads and I also remember her saying something like she’s spoken to the hacker and agreed to share the page and I do recall thinking hmmm I think a page has been missed out of this little fable

• Heart

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
she deffo asked herself those questions.
Also why is she always doing a stock check? She’s such a bullshitter no one stock checks that much! We know you have a shop Jeff by stock you mean counting all those soon to be out of date chocolate bars no one wants abd all the Easter shite you still have

Well done shirl 😍😍😍
"And there was SOOOOOO much stock to check" which basically proves ya never sell fuck all ya lying, monster munch footed, piss yellow haired cackling witch.

How has she had her jab already?
I came to say this too. Either she's got some underlying condition or she's bullshitting.

"Dear Ms Johnson,
I can see from our file that you have several aggressive STDs at the same time, because of this FACT we see you as very HIGH risk of catching coronavirus seeing as though you've never actually had it regardless of what a test from Lithuania said, when you thought you had it it was merely after effects of getting the herp. Please get in touch ASAP for your jab, and make sure you keep your legs closed for your appointment as you have it in your arm not up your hoo-hoo and we really don't want to have to fumigate the whole clinic again.
Sincerely,
The NHS"

Omg those lips around that apple 🤢

The poor apple
Redrum had better decorum while eating an apple than she fuckin does.

Omg I'm howlin, when I wrote Redrum my autocorrect changed to rectum, how apt! 🤣🤣🤣

The one where she looks like she’s going to punch a horse because it lost
"Docker face, docker arms, docker attitude. Am ready for the races!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cbdgummybear

For someone so anti Tory and a political expert, Jeff hasn’t even mentioned the elections next week. Probably waiting to see who wins before commenting

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Oh Shirl I’d love to know who you are. You’re a legend girl 😘. Your posts literally have me in stitches. Whose Martin? Feel like I’ve missed something on here
Martin is the married man she shagged while his wife got bummed by greaseball Paul 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dirty bastards.

• Haha
  • Sick

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
View attachment 535149so much wrong with this image. Also her fod resembles Dwight K Schrute's
Scousers have the best dress sense in the country, hands down but people from outside Liverpool who’ve never been must think this is how a Scousebird looks and dresses and it couldn’t be further from the truth. Please go back to 2011 jeff Ed.

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
She’s just vile isn’t she, people can wear what the fuck they want, no one asked for your opinion jeff ya sweat