Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yerma

VIP Member
What happened at the school gates? Dying to know hahaha
One of the mums from the school come on yesterday and said she wouldn’t come out to her and was crying. It should be on the couple of pages back - sorry I’ve forgotten the user name

Reactions: 7

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Hah I saw that comment and thought the same thing, yeah it looked so boss that I just walked past...

I translated this as “guess what is the only item that sold in my shop today”
More like I’ve sold fuck all today but I’m going to say one of my products is flyyyyin out so I can try get someone to buy it

StormSolitaire

F*ck me, £8.49 for a whipped soap which I’m assuming is like that creamy shower gel stuff, sounds nice but not THAT nice. That’s Lush prices, I’ll stick to Soap and Glory or the Imperial Leather gel foamy things.

cbdgummybear

Yes! I remember that boyband MN8 in it,they were fit and surprised they only had abar 2 singles out, always seemed to get pushed by Mizz and TV Hits, I reckon Steps just ripped off Deuce and tried to model Claire on Kelly especially in the On the Bible vid 😂 were they at the Liverpool Show? I know 911 deffo were, god when did the Lpool Show stop anyway?
The Liverpool show has her own shop now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Which one was it who lived in Halewood? Spike? God we used to take the piss out of the 911 fans in school, they seemed to be the same people who liked PJ and Duncan too 😂saying that, I liked Pulp so they thought I was a bit cuckoo and all.
Was it Jimmy, Spike was from Warrington and can't remember where Lee was from. I was always going against the grain, everyone bummed Take That and I was like EAST 17 WOO! 🤣

Bonmarche

There is a lot of talk about her daughter and how she doesn’t care about her. But tbh we don’t know that is the case do we? She and Paul might have joint custody. Just because she hasn’t declared this on insta or recorded every minute of it doesn’t mean her daughter isn’t there half the week. This isn’t a defence of Steph in general I just find it odd that some people are obsessed with her daughter and make out she isn’t cared for. She always looks happy enough to me.
I see your point Dot Cotton but the fact is that it is well known she has minimum contact with Cora.

The times she does have her, rather that posting about the most precious thing in her life and sharing memories like I do of my little one she just posts memes about cock!

Also is it right to give a young child a piñata of themselves for their birthday so they can smash it up?

Is it right that she tells her daughter to cook her own breakfast, and we literally mean cook with pans etc whilst mummy lies in bed with used tampons on the floor?

Is it right that she gives Cora gifts with the words Slut on etc?!

Child Services would have a field day.

StormSolitaire

The webcam business seems to be something to do with Chloe Mafia/Khan or she’s endorsing it at least. Classy.

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Wonder which one of Fat Rowe's mates this was 🤣

That with Cora at the school gates broke my heart too, she clearly favourites her dad over her mum and who can blame her when her mum chooses cock over lookin after her own kid??
Bet Jeff wasn't even assed either, any normal parent would look beyond the behaviour and go she could be like this because I'm always on me phone and never paying attention to her or I never take her out anywhere maybe I should change me attitude, Jeff will just think she's bein a mare for the sake of it, but I bet it's genuinely because she wanted her dad and not her.

Attachments

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Isn’t if funny how everything she sells is soooo popular. That’s why her shop is like a ghost town
Ffs stop lying Jeff. Nobody wants your shite
Who would buy this?! Who would want that around their house? It’s fuckin ugly! Give me a £3 home bargain jar candle any day.

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Bet she never posted this one
I will never ever get over this 😭

You can just tell by her lifestyle that Cora is only very occasionally with her. The contents of the fridge, no toys around the house anywhere. I have loads of toys in my house and I don’t even have kids. They’re there for when my nieces and nephews or my friends daughter stay over. The nights on the piss at home or outside. Going to the caravan alone when she could have taken Cora and spent some time with her. And when she does actually have her she lazes in fucking bed all day whilst Cora is watching television. That’s after she makes jeffs breakfast by the way and makes cups of tea (yes she let her small child use a kettle) The child was actually in tears when Jeff picked her up from school instead of her dad. It’s awful
Sorry I’m still catching up - was it confirmed she actually let her child use the kettle!!!! 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha