Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
One thing that's just baffled me, on her photos her stomach supposedly looks flat and toned etc but she looks like she has a little preggo belly here bless her or is that not what it is 🤣 also can't say much cos I too have acquired a little lockdown belly although I haven't been going to Jodeeeeee for four months either 💁
Her photos are filtered to fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Asevithankstome

So everyone can see who it is talking into the phone. Now that everywhere is opening up and areas are busy she wants maximum exposure

Dabbyhand

FFS fuckin bury me am DEADDDD 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Just had to have a nose, where the fuck was her eyebrows?? Was she modelling herself on gollum at the time?
So, without any context or saying anything I just showed that photo to my fella, and immediately he laughed and said...she looks like Matt Lucas.

Then I showed him the below and he near pissed himself. It doesn't seem real. I can't deal. She looks so very spesh.

Screenshot_20210430-182712.jpg

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
The most a house has sold for in her street is 170k last year. Makes out likes she’s in a Crosby manor.
Was in M&S today about 11am and could see her shop wasn’t even open. What kind of shop doesn’t open until practically midday in town?
She was probably pissed or coked up

Reactions: 7

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
She must be absolutely skint having to resort to shilling webcam sites and dodgy Instagram clothing ‘businesses’. She’s very quiet today too, that hangover must have been a biggy.

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
So many things... high standards ..jake and bad man ting( was that is name 🤣) can’t remember ... not drink unless and going out... fuck the coffee expresso martini! She’s well need dumped and is in that mood when she hasn’t seen her kid all week poor Cora listening to her sad shite!

Seriously!!! Wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow