Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roastielover

A friend of mine went in the shop, she said it was empty, and they are still giving away calendars and diaries!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Trollinell

Chatty Member
My fellow DAB's, I am Mike Hunt and I am BACK after been banned on here!! :) :)

Well my golly gosh what a few weeks it has been. Next door to ourselves the shop has OFFICIALLY opened!!! After carrying out market research we can confirm on average the shop has 5 customers a day, they are doing a rip-roaring trade!!!

I can also confirm that in her basement alongside the shower room, Mrs ISLEEPWITHANYONE has fitted a beautiful double bed, courtesy of Bensons for Beds and a glowing LED right light. She is now not only offering goods in her shop, but for £4.99 she is offering a special service to ALL men downstairs plus they also get a free scousebird 1998 diary.

I can also confirm after speaking to several high profile people that her daughter has seen her mother on average 3 hours per week over the last 8 weeks, each time she leaves her alone to play with her dolls that were purchased from Oxfam whilst her mother posts insta stories and leaves dirty sanitary towels on the floor.

I have missed you all so much

Much Love

Mike x
This has finished me 😂😂😂😂😂

Tomi2015

VIP Member
View attachment 552853
She is such a tramp, I’m cringing at her

1. could you imagine jo malone screenshotting an order and twatting it up for validation from cosmic cunts on twitter
2. She clearly ordered all that herself
3. The story about Cora not wanting to go with her 😭 that poor child. I’d feel sorry for Jeff if she wasn’t so disgusting and selfish
So yesterday she was shagging the candles and whipped soap and today someone just happens to put an order in that big? Fuck off does she think we’ve just come down in the last shower or something 🤣🤣 it’s quite funny actually

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Sorry Screff but you weren’t turning people away from your shop because you’d sold out of a fad hangover cure drink. In reality I imagine 1 person came in and asked “Hi is there any Inside Out drink I’ve seen you advertise available” and Screff replied *cackle cackle cackle, big gulp “Sorry we’re sold out *cackle but we sell cunt mugs hairy fanny pens, fuck the tor....wait where you going I’ve got scran and pink coffee that looks like watery nesquick, fancy a shower??? Come bacccck”
That’s how this went down and nobody will tell me otherwise.
Screff🤣🤣🤣🤣haven’t heard that for years

• Haha
  • Heart
just watched the stories about the dating. STEPH - you are doing online dating WRONG.

it is immpooossssiiibbblllleeeee to develop a genuine connection with someone you’ve never met. Any connecting you feel you have prior to meeting them is alllll innnnn youuuurrrr miiiinnndddd.

It’s actually you projecting the relationship you want onto this digital stranger on the back of them saying something you liked to here.

I think this is a mistake a lot of (primarily) girls make.

In the girls head there’s this chemistry and connection prior to meeting up. They end up having a relationship in their heads that isn’t actually taking place. Then, when it inevitably doesn’t go anywhere they end up in the depths of a breakup from something that didn’t even happen.

It’s not just Steph I’ve seen this happen with loads of girls and I say girls because it seems to be mostly a girl thing. Just stop bloody doing it!
Agreed! I didn’t meet my husband online but if I did I’d probably have dismissed him as he isn’t a fan of texting. When I dabbled in online dating, the ones I had “chemistry” with over text were not the same when I met them in real life.

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Job going in town. Scousebird shop. Will consider part time (20 hours).

fair play though, £9:30 an hour
I bet she’s just done that to say “oh look I can afford to hire staff” because of the no one wants your shite post
Hi Jeff 👋
I’d be surprised if this isn’t one of her lies

• Haha

Lucyloos

I'm not totally convinced she can tbf, that's a least three job roles in one and I can't see a wage advertised but someone else said it's barely above minium wage... more and more convinced it's some sort of front the longer it stays open tbh lol. Might have been plausible for it to stay above float in Crosby with no rent to pay but unless she's surviving on covid related government schemes or something else atm something isn't adding to imo.
I thought I’d seen £18,000 per annum which if it’s 40 hours is £8.65ph!!!! 😳😳😳

I can only assume it’s not as minimum wage is £8.91! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

cbdgummybear

My daughters 26 and lives in wales and I always have shite in the fridge in case she turns up. And I mean those green laces for 20p and other crap food you have in for your kids. More ale than food in that fridge