Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asevithankstome

There is a lot of talk about her daughter and how she doesn’t care about her. But tbh we don’t know that is the case do we? She and Paul might have joint custody. Just because she hasn’t declared this on insta or recorded every minute of it doesn’t mean her daughter isn’t there half the week. This isn’t a defence of Steph in general I just find it odd that some people are obsessed with her daughter and make out she isn’t cared for. She always looks happy enough to me.
She said once that they co-parent and so they’ll have agreed the time split that they each have her...it just seems that Paul’s split is bigger. However, in family law, the best interests of the child is the priority and if a child voices preference, that has to be listened to which speaks volumes.

Reactions: 8

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
The only TV show I could imagine her on is naked attraction tbh. All the cocks come on display she cackles like mad then like the full Andy from little Britain she is says “I want that one”. Followed by more cackling
I am fucking crying

• Haha
  • Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
If she’s a millionaire like she claims she wouldn’t have to resort to advertising sex work on the gram.

davidsdead

VIP Member
The "massive following" was paid followers. She shuts her account to private whenever she buys another few thousand so it doesn't show up on the influencer analytics systems.

The companies that sell follower services periodically delete huge caches of accounts before the algorithm recognises them as bots and starts shadow banning the purchasers. This isn't a comparison by any means, but this is why the likes of Kim Kardashian can lose 200k followers in a week and the press start speculating what post must have been controversial/offensive etc. Jeff's numbers fly up and down because bought followers can get expensive, and the costs of maintaining your numbers can mount rapidly.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
Yeh but I still wanna know more about Martin, Shirl 😂😂

• Haha
She’s really promoting those shitty anti hangover drinks, isn’t she?! Proper snake oil salesman! Surely trading standards have policies in place for retailers spreading false information? She’s basically telling people they work and they don’t
I think she'd get away with it because she says little to no hangover and doesn't work if you drink too much. Pointless then innit 😬

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Has she gone that caravan by herself?
Genuinely baffled as to her relationship with her daughter. She seems such a cute little girl. Why would she not take her? Why become a mother if you're not going to raise the child yourself? I don't mean that in a horrible way, just curious as to what has gone on in her head to be the way she is now. She came across very caring and motherly when the little one was a baby. But I don't get the same vibes anymore. She is very crass and seems almost obnoxious and self obsessed. Weird.
When her and Greaseball Paul split up and they've started to co-parent, I think she genuinely likes the fact that she can palm her off any time she pleases now and live her life virtually kid free so that's what she's doin. It must be good to have the best of both worlds if unfortunately ya marriage didn't work out, have ya kids but also have a bit of freedom, but FFS shes takin it to the absolute extreme. Have said it before that kid is better off without her full stop, instead of breezing in and out of her life any time she pleases, that is not doing Cora any favours and she will resent her when she's older.

cbdgummybear

Why world you walk up a mountain dressed like you’re going on the hitman and her in the late 80’s? Kip of her! Shop mustn’t be busy to be able to Fuck off to wales

• Haha

VIP Member
To be honest, to me it looked like she was giving it the “I’ll give you a moment to go to Google translate” smugness from recalling a GCSE Spanish phrase.
That is very, very likely tbf. She is that level of arrogant and over confident. Personally, I wanted the ground to swallow me up for having witnessed it. *cringe*

Yerma

VIP Member
I’ll be outside the slug and lettuce doing the dance to Naked by Louise in honour of her lovely underwear pictures. They’ve just inspired me what can I say. All invited

• Haha

cbdgummybear

She’s basically living like I did when I was a childless 23yr old binge drinker who liked playing the field a bit (to put it nicely)
We grow up, we move on. We have kids and put it behind us because there is nothing sadder than an old desperate slapper.
That’s exactly how she is! Spot on. Her whole brand is tacky and dated so has to resort to this cock hungry persona to try and draw people in. It shows how shit she is when you see the paltry amount of likes she gets, virtually no interaction with anyone unless it’s mate, pretending to want to know where she bought her lipstick from.
I just wonder how many of those followers still actually even acknowledge she’s still going

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
I was Jeff sticking up for KH that first altered me to Tattle, she told people to have a look on here. It was the most helpful thing she’s ever posted. Thanks Jeff 🥰
Just realised how many typos I put in that. Well done anyone who made sense of it 😬

• Haha