Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
She won’t be able to stand having no customers. Watch her invent lies in 3,2,1....

Reactions: 9

B4M81

So inspiring... I would rather smash my career ‘5 days a week’ than be a cam girl Jeff and have pics out there of me I have no control over.

That girl literally looks like someone’s Nan 😂😂😂😂. Can someone come and get Nana Zoe please from the tent, she’s in danger of breaking a hip.
I was cringing for her, looked like she was constantly trying to get in on the camera like “look at me I’m scouse turds mate please make me famous”.

• Haha

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
The inside out drinks FYI. £4.80 from SB or £3.50 direct from the supplier.
Hate to be sort of sticking up for Jeff but it is a piss take when suppliers also retail items to the general public and don't set their wholesale price low enough so that businesses can make their mark up without being more expensive than the actual supplier selling direct. One of our competitors does it and it just does them no favours. I can't find anyone else selling them to compare her price with?! Having said that, Jeff does sell everything else at over inflated prices so it wouldn't surprise me if she was able to sell them for £3.50 but is trying to increase profit, don't know why I'm bothering writing this tbh 😂

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
She’s sold out with this!! I’m quite happy having a stable long term career and the 2 week holiday with my husband and kids - wouldn’t change it for the world.

The “hottie” t shirt from years ago shows she’s not changed- always had a high opinion of herself.she might physically look better now but hasn’t realised as she’s grown up that’s she’s be a lot more attractive if she didn’t have such an ugly, arrogant personality.

loved the story earlier in the week about the printed clothes selling well- I’m yet to see anyone in Liverpool wearing a SB slogan top or earrings- swear down!
Why is she shaming 9 to 5s and making out becoming a cam girl will give you this millionaire lifestyle? No shame to anyone that does it but stuff like this is two a penny these days, unless you’ve got some sort of following I can’t imagine you getting a steady and solid income.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Argh, my eyes! I wish she would employ a qualified graphic designer who could help her with her branding ffs. It’s all so amateurish.
Considering she has friends who are supposed to know about branding and marketing, hers is some of the worst I’ve ever seen

B4M81

Phone on self timer.

that fridge is mad, I’ve never really bought into the she doesn’t have her kid much I still held out hope that she secretly does and just doesn’t show her very often but wow that fridge suggests different doesn’t it 🤣
Sorry but just had to zoom in on the fridge stuff, out of date cheese, no excuse if you’ve opened your fuckin fridge and taking pictures 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Asevithankstome

Well just as she's trying to open a cafe... There's a fabulous new Instagrammable cafe in development over on Tithebarn St. An actual proper cafe with food hygiene measures and no cunt mugs. Opening next month, we must pay a visit, dabs ☕
Any pink lattes? Or does our Jeff have the unenviable monopoly on them?

• Haha

StormSolitaire

SO DABS
was talking to my sister about tattle as she'd found it from an influencer she follows and didn't understand it - think she'd been on dodgy threads like Mrs hinch and Charlotte dawsy where the people on them are WILD

So I told her to join scousebird and khms threads and told her about us all emailing maricourt when Jeff said she was going to do a talk on bullying

WELL APPARENTLY, Jeff and lizzy Parr used to run a twitter account called maricourtprobs or something similar and one of the tweets was something along the lines of "remember when (my sisters full name) got bullied out of maricourt for being a slag"
Raging! The pair of screffs.

I remember that account and hashtag! Also found this. Don’t know what the tweet is about though. Like Scousebird, I’m an atheist too but know better than to diss Catholicism in a place like Liverpool which has a huge Catholic population and things like communions, christenings etc are a big deal. It’s ok if you’re on a ‘normal’ social media but for a Scouse brand that’s kinda alienating half your audience. Religion, like politics, is a very tricky topic.

Sorry about your sister though, that’s sad to do that.

Attachments

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Oh girls I’ve had a terrible day 😡😭 yano when everything just goes to shit! So I’m having a wine and my acid tongue is out.. stay tuned while I go and catch up
Not to go all Facebook hun but sending you love ❤ enjoy your wine.

Thanks girl @MrsPurchase ❤

@Yerma ahh girl I’m the same every time I go to my ma’s I look at photo albums she thinks I’m insane 🤣

View attachment 532683White tip acrylics in the year of our lord 2021
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
Has anyone got any holy water for my eyes?

• Haha
  • Heart

Missmadness

How come she’s not banging on and on about her caravan in Wales?thought this would have had a mention by now?has she sold it?

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Her hair looks like it was put in a deep fat fryer for 20 mins. Snapped and flat 😂
Like them noodles ya put in the fryer and they crackle and go all over the place 🤣🤣
I walked past 20 minutes ago. There was one girl in there browsing. Town is busy and the only queues I seen were for H&M home and Primark. Everywhere else is normal. Don’t believe for one second that she had a queue.
Does she not realise that some DABs on here work in town and can call her out on her "my shop is sooooo busy" bullshit at the drop of a hat? Ignorance is bliss Jeff 😉

She has the monopoly on all things pink: pink hot chocolate, pink lattes, pink eye....
Random fellas on IG's pink puckered arseholes.....

Saw this on a fb post, if Ma Cureton opened a chippy.... "me sausages were so raw they were still oinking" 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Missmadness

She’s just been on radio city promoting her shop of shite.Pink latte is the best thing ever apparently.😬Why am I always embarrassed for her?

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
She had a date the other week on her driveway-where all those shit plastic flowers are, apparently sat out drinking all night with him. I’d say he went to the caravan with her too.
How do you Know? I unfollowed her a few weeks ago, can’t cope with the smug face and fake laugh anymore. Can’t even hate watch the desperado.

• Haha

Dabbyhand

Jeff defo defo reads this, not like it was up for debate, but the social media trolling post earlier, then the twelve videos of clarification on her body type. I did laugh when she said she'll look good in whatever she wears, maybe body wise but not fashion wise dear god 🤣

May be an uncommon thought and maybe the hair world isn't as arsed about the ombre style anymore, but I actually think her hair looks way better here than it does now.

Also, that flake post she's just put on she's recycled from 2015 as I have a screenshot of it from back then (when the account was a bit funnier!) Get some new content please Jeffles.

Attachments

• Haha