Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, I think Crocs are hideous for example but I’d never claim to be a fashionista or an expert on style and take a pic of someone on public transport wearing them just for a cheap laugh. Plus Crocs may be comfy for some people! I’m indifferent to kitten heels too- don’t wear them myself but my mum will wear them as she can’t wear proper heels after her hip replacement and she won’t wear flats for an evening do as they’re not dressy enough for her. What is ‘bad fashion’ for one may be practical for another.
Crocs are the actual worst fashion trend but I know people who work in kitchens and hospitals who say they literally are the comfiest shoe to wear for long shifts 🤣

Reactions: 12
The issue is she's so full of self importance, she wants to be the utmost authority. Instead of saying "a skyscraper heel is the fashionistas choice at Aintree" or something to that effect, she went the other way and slagged off kitten heels. Never positive, any opportunity to have a dig or make people feel small. It's biting her on the arse now and your girl Shirl is here for it.
omg THIS 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
She’s a bring others down to build herself up kind of person. This has literally just encapsulated everything I dislike about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But why does she need to advertise if she’s got massive queues already 🤔
Argh, my eyes! I wish she would employ a qualified graphic designer who could help her with her branding ffs. It’s all so amateurish.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Argh, my eyes! I wish she would employ a qualified graphic designer who could help her with her branding ffs. It’s all so amateurish.
Considering she has friends who are supposed to know about branding and marketing, hers is some of the worst I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 9
Lol the billboard says ‘local brands’- would that be the Spanish cleaning products, face masks from South Korea, Bomb Cosmetics from Bournemouth, Hairy Fanny🤮 pens from Wales I think the wholesaler is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
9 comments within 5 hours congratulating her on the billboard 2 of which are from her mates. Out of over a hundred thousand people. What’s that tell ya about who’s interested in a scouse bird shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve decided to see how many Jefflets can take the bait on her latest fb post about football. I hope she replies personally! I’m in the mood now!

• Haha
  • Heart
If you say scran, I say SPHINCTER. Never used the word anyway as scran belongs in cringe corner with prin and lid, but now I just ASSociate the word with rectums now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She DOES get commission babes.... she just doesn’t like to publicise the fact coz she’s a sly fucker.
Urgh pisses me off so much if you’re gonna say this is a “job” at least do it bleeping properly
Shouldn’t be giving face tune commission the amount of time she uses it🤔

• Haha
Soooooo. Having a looky at Aintree Gin fb. Absolutely NO photos of the gobshite 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BIG NEWS DABS!!!!!!

MR B had to take a detour down piss alley while he was in town at 11 this mornin, he informed me that he looked into the shop of shite and she had *gasp* 2 CUSTOMERS IN THE SHOP!! I MEAN whaaaaaattt?? Know she said she had a queue most days but I didn't actually BELIEVE her! 2 people ey, proper rushed off ya feet levels that is, she prob needed a good sit down to recover once they were gone 😪☕🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
0FCECB56-5354-4809-B62C-3AFB1CC957E1.jpeg

Soz. Found one on some random stuff page out of 181 photos. 😂😂😂😂

7AEBB008-38F4-469D-8D59-CE74D2AF8A67.jpg

Cropped the fella out though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.