Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get with this is, desperate to get out but spend most of the time on your phone. You can see her mate bored in the reflection if her glasses. She must be awful to go out with. “I’ve not seen me mates for 12 months so I’m a bit emosh” well bleeping see them then! No one is arsed about those awful earrings I can guarantee. Can you actually imagine anyone but her wears those?

Reactions: 20
Sorry to derail DAB’s but I’m off into town on Friday for drinks. Any recommendations as feels like forever since I’ve been out? And I don’t know where is doing outside stuff. Preferably somewhere I won’t bump into Jeff

Reactions: 2
Remember she used to take the piss out of girls wearing kitten heels
Girl..I’d rather wear actual kittens on my feet than that tit show of an outfit you’re wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just been on radio city promoting her shop of shite.Pink latte is the best thing ever apparently.😬Why am I always embarrassed for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems to promote everyone else’s businesses more than her own. What’s with that stupid hair flick she does in every video? Who the duck would wear scousebird earrings?! It’s sad that people in social media think scouse girls are like her. She lives in the 90’s and her Jefflets lap up every word she says

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s literally something my 58 year old ma would wear for a work night out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s literally something my 58 year old ma would wear for a work night out
It looks like it’s from Wallis (is that even still going lol)
The chickens have come home to roost after her slagging girls for kitten heels and high street dresses for the races etc and she’s in Shoe Express’s 1996 finest. Even Storm and Kumar Bros’ esteemed buying team poo pooed em.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks like it’s from Wallis (is that even still going lol)
The chickens have come home to roost after her slagging girls for kitten heels and high street dresses for the races etc and she’s in Shoe Express’s 1996 finest. Even Storm and Kumar Bros’ esteemed buying team poo pooed em.
The issue is she's so full of self importance, she wants to be the utmost authority. Instead of saying "a skyscraper heel is the fashionistas choice at Aintree" or something to that effect, she went the other way and slagged off kitten heels. Never positive, any opportunity to have a dig or make people feel small. It's biting her on the arse now and your girl Shirl is here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The issue is she's so full of self importance, she wants to be the utmost authority. Instead of saying "a skyscraper heel is the fashionistas choice at Aintree" or something to that effect, she went the other way and slagged off kitten heels. Never positive, any opportunity to have a dig or make people feel small. It's biting her on the arse now and your girl Shirl is here for it.
Exactly, I think Crocs are hideous for example but I’d never claim to be a fashionista or an expert on style and take a pic of someone on public transport wearing them just for a cheap laugh. Plus Crocs may be comfy for some people! I’m indifferent to kitten heels too- don’t wear them myself but my mum will wear them as she can’t wear proper heels after her hip replacement and she won’t wear flats for an evening do as they’re not dressy enough for her. What is ‘bad fashion’ for one may be practical for another.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly, I think Crocs are hideous for example but I’d never claim to be a fashionista or an expert on style and take a pic of someone on public transport wearing them just for a cheap laugh. Plus Crocs may be comfy for some people! I’m indifferent to kitten heels too- don’t wear them myself but my mum will wear them as she can’t wear proper heels after her hip replacement and she won’t wear flats for an evening do as they’re not dressy enough for her. What is ‘bad fashion’ for one may be practical for another.
That's it though, she can't be positive about anything unless it makes her money. A nicer option could have been to make the argument for tall heels, then find some glam kitten options for those who can't wear skyscrapers. I'm not saying you have to please everyone, but you don't need to make people feel bad about their choices just because it fits a tunnel visioned view of how things should be. Again, this is why she'll never get an agent.

Reactions: 16
She’s just vile isn’t she, people can wear what the duck they want, no one asked for your opinion jeff ya sweat

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.