Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbdgummybear

Got a mental image of Keira Knightley’s mum in Bend it like Beckham now except that was from 2002 and gender stereotypes have lessened since then.
She’ll start selling FUCK THE SUPER LEAGUE earrings next. No idea what it means but if she can make money off it, she’s there. The biggest so called anti Tory ridiculing the biggest Tory act in football. Men are sad. Suffer! Fuck off. My daughter plays football in wales, she’s 26 and is gutted by the situation and incidentally, also thinks Jeff is a bad blert

• Haha
Reactions: 17

StormSolitaire

I was just about to come here about that little can of piss! Grab a lucazade from home and bargain for 49p and a maccies. That preserve jam she’s selling is like the middle class shit we used to sell in Debenhams and every year it would go back into the stockroom. That’s literally everything she sells in that shop would end up in totes
I never ‘got’ half those Xmas gifts in Debenhams and BHS! Was always middle class shit that should have been in Fortnum and Mason or somewhere mixed with weird shite like books about farting! it looked like Secret Santa fodder but was about £15- £5 too much for secret santa! My mum worked in the department stores in town and there’d be random tombolas with the staff trying to shift stuff like Crystallised Ginger and Teabag set or that ‘humorous’ range called Old Git! Remember the massive soaps with Face on one side and Arse on the other but they’d be on the same display rack as some oil of evening primrose bathsalts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Remember that episode of the Royle family when Dave wouldn’t go to Amsterdam because of the baby and Jim said “you’re right lad if you go baby David will think he’s got no parents because he hasn’t got a clue who is bloody mother is” 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm mortified for her going on about how much she gets recognised, like she is an actual celeb. It's bad behaviour that. Like, why would you even say that? She's always had an ego and I didn't think it could get bigger but there it is. Wow. She's gonna be charging for selfies next. What an absolute tool.

• Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
The fake laugh is back. Soooo hilarious that someone confiscated her selfie stick but she wins with the smuggled hair gin. She really is 30 something going on 13 isn’t she?

• Haha

cbdgummybear

There’s nothing wrong with sw’s but what is her brand? Who are her focus group? Someone said above they liked her when she was doing mum things and that. That’s why she got loads of followers. Bit of humour and people related. Now it’s a jumble sale of tat and desperation

• Heart

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
BIG NEWS DABS!!!!!!

MR B had to take a detour down piss alley while he was in town at 11 this mornin, he informed me that he looked into the shop of shite and she had *gasp* 2 CUSTOMERS IN THE SHOP!! I MEAN whaaaaaattt?? Know she said she had a queue most days but I didn't actually BELIEVE her! 2 people ey, proper rushed off ya feet levels that is, she prob needed a good sit down to recover once they were gone 😪☕🍪

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Like she trolled women at Aintree when she was anon
I remember her taking pictures of a woman on the bus back in the early days, can’t remember if she was ripping into her outfit or her hair but I remember thinking it was out of order.

• Angry
  • Wow
The ant and dec comment!! The cheeky bitch small men ok big bird just coz you would crush them with your monster munch feet! Don’t slag ant off for making a mistake where did be kind and mental health go he was going though a bad time. She’s just a jealous bitter bitch 🤬
He's been to hell and back and redeemed himself. She's just green because her bank balance will never match that of those she slags off.

• Heart

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
The ant and dec comment!! The cheeky bitch small men ok big bird just coz you would crush them with your monster munch feet! Don’t slag ant off for making a mistake where did be kind and mental health go he was going though a bad time. She’s just a jealous bitter bitch 🤬

• Heart
Exactly, I think Crocs are hideous for example but I’d never claim to be a fashionista or an expert on style and take a pic of someone on public transport wearing them just for a cheap laugh. Plus Crocs may be comfy for some people! I’m indifferent to kitten heels too- don’t wear them myself but my mum will wear them as she can’t wear proper heels after her hip replacement and she won’t wear flats for an evening do as they’re not dressy enough for her. What is ‘bad fashion’ for one may be practical for another.
That's it though, she can't be positive about anything unless it makes her money. A nicer option could have been to make the argument for tall heels, then find some glam kitten options for those who can't wear skyscrapers. I'm not saying you have to please everyone, but you don't need to make people feel bad about their choices just because it fits a tunnel visioned view of how things should be. Again, this is why she'll never get an agent.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Just seen a post on Facebook saying someone’s chips look like they’ve been cooked over a heated discussion. Had to check that it wasn’t Ma Cureton 🤣🤣

• Haha